• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Cali dream, banner, lsd and cali blues.
Ran into some issues in the red room though. Last week there was a small pollen dump from a banner onto some surrounding plants, mostly cali dream, i moved half of my plants out of my main room. The rh was fluctuating 5-10% higher then my main room for 3 days. I’m 99.99% sure that tripped the plant. So cali banner seeds. I snatched the affected plants out a few days ago. But some more evidence of seeds is popping up. At least half my grow will be sensimillia. I knew I was tempting fate, I had too, my main room was bursting at the seams. This grow was an experiment really. Next grow is all regs and cloning.

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Ran into some issues in the red room though. Last week there was a small pollen dump from a banner onto some surrounding plants, mostly cali dream, i moved half of my plants out of my main room. The rh was fluctuating 5-10% higher then my main room for 3 days. I’m 99.99% sure that tripped the plant. So cali banner seeds. I snatched the affected plants out a few days ago. But some more evidence of seeds is popping up. At least half my grow will be sensimillia. I knew I was tempting fate, I had too, my main room was bursting at the seams. This grow was an experiment really. Next grow is all regs and cloning.
With that amount of plants it’s really hard to keep a watchful eye on every branch to catch a nanner or pollen sack. Not the end of the world, I’m sure it’s still 🔥

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
So, woke up today, and bet your ass I backed off of the nitrogen too soon. Everything gets blood meal topical, then I carry on the he way I was going. This should green things back up, also going to add a little fish juice when I feed tomorrow

IMG 7353
IMG 7352
IMG 7351
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
With that amount of plants it’s really hard to keep a watchful eye on every branch to catch a nanner or pollen sack. Not the end of the world, I’m sure it’s still 🔥
Preach. I was so far up these plants asses they were calling me doctor 🤣 1 rotten apple can spoil the bunch that’s for sure. I can’t believe I missed it. It’s all good though. Yeah, it’ll smoke, I’ll most likely deseed and make bubble hash or something….

B

Boo1965

That might be a good cross to grow at least once , might be the bomb.

Eledin

Eledin

I could never keep them that healthy having so many, not that I tried, I dont have the space, but in the near future I will have a CBD plantation I hope I can keep them as healthy as you, great job man, 1 rotten apple can fuck the entire grow.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I could never keep them that healthy having so many, not that I tried, I dont have the space, but in the near future I will have a CBD plantation I hope I can keep them as healthy as you, great job man, 1 rotten apple can fuck the entire grow.
That’s why I am happy I split the load, it coulda been the whole thing instead of half of them. So in that regard it’s a relief. Thx for the kind words buddy.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
That last pic is sic af. Kinky, even, for anyone with a leaf fetish.

Like,

Me.

🤫
They are cranking up like crazy. Thx for the nom btw! Imagine these bad bitches in 4 weeks…..

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Flower day 33
Well, it officially stinks like you know it should.
Banner is starting to lighten up, it’s a little early this time, but it usually makes some cool color changes right around week 6.
Cali dream is so damned resinous already, pretty sure it’s gonna be hard to roll joints with. Settling into its rich green for the final push.
Lsd, is the least healthy plants in this room on a whole, it’s newer genetics to me, I’m very versed on banner and cali dream, but I’m learning a lot from this new dynamic that I’ve introduced. Having to dial in feeding on the fly for those. Overall, I’m happy with the way this wacky ass grow is going.

IMG 7515
IMG 7516
IMG 7519
IMG 7517
IMG 7522
IMG 7521
IMG 7520
IMG 7523
IMG 7525
IMG 7524
IMG 7528
IMG 7527