After 2 weeks my plant has another born plant in the same pot?how is that possible?only one seed!2 pictures

• Thread starter 314159
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Tommorow i water one more time with bloom nuts,then next watering overdrive nuts plus water and then third and fourth watering only water(flushing)..maybe one more fifth watering in 12-13 days then harvest

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I just think you can go a little longer! How You get them there it’s up to you! Good luck!

H

HeadHunterpipes

I have seen pics of Cannabis plants get very deformed due to CFL being too close .
First photo of the plant sure didn't look like a Cannabis plant too me..

P

Phyto

You've got bud rot!!! Cut it out immediately, well above and below the affected area. If possible, lower your RH and increase airflow. There are also sprays you can make up that may help.

You've got bud rot!!! Cut it out immediately, well above and below the affected area. If possible, lower your RH and increase airflow. There are also sprays you can make up that may help.
Should i cut the whole stem?..not the main stem, only the stem on which are the infected flowers

And can i remove white trash and then smoke the rest?

H

HeadHunterpipes

Should i cut the whole stem?..not the main stem, only the stem on which are the infected flowers

No ... fungi spores are microscopic .
You can make bubble hash out of it. freeze it.

P

Phyto

On that bud I'd cut it about an inch or more below the last of the fuzzy stuff, bag it and DISCARD IT away from the plant(s). Do not smoke it or try to make anything with it. Some molds contain aflatoxin, which is very carcinogenic, and aflatoxin is not broken down by heat (unless you get it to about 400 degrees F).

P

Phyto

The temperature in cigarette wgen smoking it,is between 400-900 C⁰
Do what you want, but there’s more than aflatoxin to consider. Some mycotoxins are not degraded until held at 500 degrees, for one hour!! Google moldy weed, no one says using it is a good idea.

Top Bottom