Deficiency Or Toxicity?

• Thread starter Dewd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Polar510

Polar510

How thorough did you wash the Coco? My 1st run in Coco I didn't rinse it good enough and the plants burned everytime I fed them anything except Calmag.

Dewd

Dewd

How thorough did you wash the Coco? My 1st run in Coco I didn't rinse it good enough and the plants burned everytime I fed them anything except Calmag.
I didn't rinse the coco at all. I didn't even think about it. I will next time tho for sure

Polar510

Polar510

Dewd,
I would bet that is the issue.
I had Coco runoff before rinse at 350ppm before I rinsed it.
You might want to think about a real nice flush with Plain PH Adjusted Water.
Once You get the Coco rinsed, introduce a very low dose of Nutes like 1/4 strength and Calmag. I flushed the shit out of My current run in Coco and don't see any of the previous issues I had with it.
I also Bought Bricks and hydrated them myself so that might of helped.

Dewd

Dewd

Dewd,
I would bet that is the issue.
I had Coco runoff before rinse at 350ppm before I rinsed it.
You might want to think about a real nice flush with Plain PH Adjusted Water.
Once You get the Coco rinsed, introduce a very low dose of Nutes like 1/4 strength and Calmag. I flushed the shit out of My current run in Coco and don't see any of the previous issues I had with it.
I also Bought Bricks and hydrated them myself so that might of helped.
That's a good idea. Thanks. I think I will use a light nute solution and flush the shit out of it

Dewd

Dewd

New growth leaf curl. I'm using mills nutes for the first time. And I'm adding cal-mag because I'm growing in coco also for the first time. ppm is 350-400 fed once or twice per day. pH was 6.0 the first week and 5.8 for the last couple days. I've been using this method for 10 days now. I transplanted her from dirt after I gently washed the root ball. I have a plant still in dirt receiving the same nutes. Fed, watered, fed so far since i switched nutes. She's showing the same signs but not as bad. Thanks in advance for any help!
I found the problem...broad mites or russet mites. Little fukers!

Latest posts

Top Bottom