Do i need anything else?

A

ArtVandelay

Northern lights autoflower growing outdoors, week 5...
My base soil is coco coir, worm castings, homemade compost, perlite, chicken manure compost, rabbit poop. This is in a 25 gallon grow bag and the soil has been repurposed from last year's grow with the same ingredients added for top off and mixed in.

Blood meal was added into the top inch early during veg stage and fertilized with fish oil just prior to flower. Once the white hairs appeared, I top dressed with some bat guano.
My feeling is that the plant is perfect just the way it is and i should just let it be. That my soil is just right. Thoughts?
PS: i will not use synthetic fertilizer and this plant only gets rain water.
Do i need anything else

Novaracer69

Novaracer69

Northern lights autoflower growing outdoors, week 5...
My base soil is coco coir, worm castings, homemade compost, perlite, chicken manure compost, rabbit poop. This is in a 25 gallon grow bag and the soil has been repurposed from last year's grow with the same ingredients added for top off and mixed in.

Blood meal was added into the top inch early during veg stage and fertilized with fish oil just prior to flower. Once the white hairs appeared, I top dressed with some bat guano.
My feeling is that the plant is perfect just the way it is and i should just let it be. That my soil is just right. Thoughts?
PS: i will not use synthetic fertilizer and this plant only gets rain water.
View attachment 2206349
I would get some dr zymes just in case

A

ArtVandelay

Been thinking about it and I am going with the "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" and "don't over-love your plants". I don't want to fall into the whole anthropomorphic trap.

Every leaf on the plant looks healthy. Going to put my faith in my homemade compost, an oversized bag for an autoflower, and let it ride.

Top Bottom