Finally

• Thread starter Srenots
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GreenHouser

GreenHouser

See.... There u go again...... Lol here I Pulled some limas am some tomatoes today. Never grew Lima beans so I didn't know when they was done, pulled a few pods an opened em, seem to be. I'll pick some more an try em.

IMG 20170821 193601
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

hahahah,,see what it takes for everyone regardless of race or sex to get along,,we need more eclipse,,not one thing about all the damn drama in the world,just peace and happiness,,sucked hare,,they only let a certain age kid go look at it,,but all good,was cloudy all day anyway,,did get a strange darkness though for about 2 hours

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I had to....... Had to know........ So I got out the extension ladder climbed, grabbed. Ha ha ha lmmfao bastard curled that tail round my fingers an I bailed lmao. ITS ALIVE ! HA HA HA
killed 3 of them at other place last summer,,damn things are bold,,i walked right up to them with pipe in hand ,they standing on fence and just hiss at me before they went bye bye,,them bastards have all kinds of diese bro should have took him out,,they eat your chickens too,,nasty bastards,,years ago i built a rabbit trap,just a box with slam lid,,went out there to see if i had a rabbit,,i get about 30 yrds from trap and seen movement,,ya i yelled out rabbit for dinner,got up to it and seen that tail in the back of trap,,so i open the door expecting the bastard to run out,,shit seem like 5 min went by,stuck that head out and i blasted that bitch point blank with bird shot,,blew the whole top of it head off,just gone,,the bastard walked out of the trap with just a bottom jaw,,walked about 40 yrds ,toppled over,,so i said i give it to my dogs,ha the smell that thing and walked off,,did the same to a coon,except i skinned it for hide,,they wouldnt touch it,,now that being said if my dogs wouldnt eat it why the hell would i,,hell no

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

See.... There u go again...... Lol here I Pulled some limas am some tomatoes today. Never grew Lima beans so I didn't know when they was done, pulled a few pods an opened em, seem to be. I'll pick some more an try em.
look done to me,,i tore everything out today and got all boxs amended,turned compost pile,weedeat to the dirt,and waiting on rain,,in forecast for next 4 days,,that means i might get about a 1/8 of inch,,i take it,,compost half done,,the reason folks dont do there own compost,is it work,,when it starts turning to soil ,it a bitch to turn,lmao

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

killed 3 of them at other place last summer,,damn things are bold,,i walked right up to them with pipe in hand ,they standing on fence and just hiss at me before they went bye bye,,them bastards have all kinds of diese bro should have took him out,,they eat your chickens too,,nasty bastards,,years ago i built a rabbit trap,just a box with slam lid,,went out there to see if i had a rabbit,,i get about 30 yrds from trap and seen movement,,ya i yelled out rabbit for dinner,got up to it and seen that tail in the back of trap,,so i open the door expecting the bastard to run out,,shit seem like 5 min went by,stuck that head out and i blasted that bitch point blank with bird shot,,blew the whole top of it head off,just gone,,the bastard walked out of the trap with just a bottom jaw,,walked about 40 yrds ,toppled over,,so i said i give it to my dogs,ha the smell that thing and walked off,,did the same to a coon,except i skinned it for hide,,they wouldnt touch it,,now that being said if my dogs wouldnt eat it why the hell would i,,hell no
That was at the job site, my dog tears up possums an coons. If there not in a tree its over for there ass. Its funny an sad cause he don't flip em or toss em around like I see some dogs do, he chases, grabs. Clamps an shakes the shit out of it, won't drop it, I gotta damn near club his ass to get him to drop it. It'd be sad if anyone was ever by the hoophouse an he was unattended lol.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

That was at the job site, my dog tears up possums an coons. If there not in a tree its over for there ass. Its funny an sad cause he don't flip em or toss em around like I see some dogs do, he chases, grabs. Clamps an shakes the shit out of it, won't drop it, I gotta damn near club his ass to get him to drop it. It'd be sad if anyone was ever by the hoophouse an he was unattended lol.
thats why we dont use pits here for hog hunting,,tell ya what them son bitchs got some teeth on um,,thiswas up in the city in a subdivision i killed these bastards,,folk put food out for wild cats and they come in and eat that shit up,,me and my youngest boy,had one up in a tree about 15 ft above us,,well he gor=t one them high power pistol bb guns co2 charge,,we shot that damn thing about 40 times it never did turn loose of that limb,,when he went to get more bbs ,the damn thing jumped i a pecan tree beside the oak and got on top of neighbors house and gone,,was 2 days later i had a 4x8 raised box full of watermelon and canaloupe,it wiped it out,,just took bites out of all of them,,my female pitbull almost got ones ass one night,,this bitch can stand still and leap a 6ft wood fence,,she wanted that bastard,,i hate um my grandpa had a special trap for them that fit over 55 gal barrel of feed ,they could get in but when they came out it would snap that neck,,he made me get them out of the feed and that stuck with me,,i hate um,,dead is a good thing for them

Top Bottom