• Tagged users None
Srenots

Srenots

Happy Face 777x777   Copy
its bloom season .....smile

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

weather says cool off 10 degrees by sat
ya most of day was in low 90's,,freaky this time of year thats why i know for sure it gonna hit us,,we will see how water proof this basement is i built,lmao,,gen already ,gas in truck and suzuki,3 propane bottles full,,bring it,,just another storm to ride out,,if it does give us 20 in all that damn work in the garden was a waste,,bright side,im conditioned to do it again,lmao always a bright side to shit

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

sorry @Moto can't be on your thread cause someone other than you on your own thread misinterpreted shit. Which eventually led to my week long grounding...
The blind stands of a million pairs of eyes lookin hard but won't realize they will never see the P !!

Screenshot 20170824 135815
Moto

Moto

sorry @Moto can't be on your thread cause someone other than you on your own thread misinterpreted shit. Which eventually led to my week long grounding...
The blind stands of a million pairs of eyes lookin hard but won't realize they will never see the P !!

It's okay I understand completely friend. No worries here. I haven't been grounded lately but I never know anymore. LOL =)

Top Bottom