Finally

• Thread starter Srenots
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

ya its good....2 phenos .....lemon cleaner smell .....lemon chem taste .....smooth and stoney, how the storm treat yall u good?
eye still over us ,putting some great moisture were needed,,just a slow easy rain,good soaking stuff,,wind gust done got down to about 50,,every and anything that would fly did yesterday,,this is the first good soaking rain we had since we been here,,these damn deer are afraid to get wet,lmao

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

cool....ladies make it ?
outside? if so i havent even bothered to go check,still storming ,so cant do anything any way,,but the canopy above them is still in place ,only moved about 2 ft ,so im thinking they are,,when i go out tonight and feed my deer i give a quick glance,,all the kids are down this weekend ,so dont want wondering eyes were they dont belong if you dig,,these in the tent are iffy,,one for sure is doing okay,,even growth,,but other 3 still look like they do when your cloning,leaves turn yellow and shit,,hell if they dont make and the other 4 that havent rooted dont make,,pop goes the wessel on some beans,,and i will for sure know what they are,lmao,,them outside i sure hope that stud makes it,,damn fine specimen,hadnt seen one that good in some time,,think about this cross,gold blaze,which is acapoco gold and white blaze,blue dream and then incrediable bulk,,shit sounds fire,,im pretty sure thats what they are,,there the only ones i got in nursery bags,,but hell what would the outcome be,lmao

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

they bending with the wind,but stand right back up,,goes to show you how much pinching them stalks help,,yesterday gust were 75 mph today 40 to 60,,still standing barking bring it on hell ya,lmao

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Thats that blue magoo bro
there is something right in the middle of them leaves that make it magic,lmao hey bro this damn women told me to keep this male and breed with these 2 girls i got out back,,can you believe that shit,,if they make it threw this hurricane,,i checked on them tonight,and all that damn pinching payed off,,damn stalks are taking 75 mph wind ok,,this male is the best ive seen in years,,ya i got plans for his ass,lol

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
there is something right in the middle of them leaves that make it magic,lmao hey bro this damn women told me to keep this male and breed with these 2 girls i got out back,,can you believe that shit,,if they make it threw this hurricane,,i checked on them tonight,and all that damn pinching payed off,,damn stalks are taking 75 mph wind ok,,this male is the best ive seen in years,,ya i got plans for his ass,lol
Hahaha mama tellin you to bang some plants!!! Yes!!! Hope youre safe bro

Latest posts

Top Bottom