Finally

• Thread starter Srenots
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Hahaha mama tellin you to bang some plants!!! Yes!!! Hope youre safe bro
right dont know about this girl i tell ya,guess thats why we been together 39 years,hahah always interesting,,lol,,she got the seeds from 2 nursery bags shithead sent,,so that be incrediable bulk and blue dream,,the male is acupoco gold and white blaze/gold blaze,,that should be interesting mix,,haha if they live threw this storm game on,lmao i went out to feed the deer and glanced at them,they were leaning a little sideways,but when wind gust stopped they stood right up,,shit they all done grown another 14 to 16 in in what 8 days since i put them out,,they need to stop that stretch,i only got 7 ft under the camo netting,lmao there just over 5ft now

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
right dont know about this girl i tell ya,guess thats why we been together 39 years,hahah always interesting,,lol,,she got the seeds from 2 nursery bags shithead sent,,so that be incrediable bulk and blue dream,,the male is acupoco gold and white blaze/gold blaze,,that should be interesting mix,,haha if they live threw this storm game on,lmao i went out to feed the deer and glanced at them,they were leaning a little sideways,but when wind gust stopped they stood right up,,shit they all done grown another 14 to 16 in in what 8 days since i put them out,,they need to stop that stretch,i only got 7 ft under the camo netting,lmao there just over 5ft now
Hahaha pinch them mother fuckers.. make em short

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Hahaha pinch them mother fuckers.. make em short
them stalks are so tough,i have to use pliers lmao,,but they keep on i sure hell will,,they getting to a point were they not going to be as easy to keep from seeing if you dig,,told mama i was gonna put the pliers to there ass ,she about shit,called me stupid,,but always does,,lmao,seen that pup,bro from the look of them feet,,she gonna get big,she probally gonna stand as tall as ike did,he weight 225 when he passed,,sure glad that old boy wasnt here for this hurricane,,he was born in hurricane ike,,him and his brother,,brothers name was cane,,mama didnt make it,,sure miss my big friend,,but he aint hurting no more,,got these deer to take his place,,they cant but they are a joy,,we got this one doe out here meaner than hell fire,,she charges my pit bulls,,sends there ass a running,,funny shit,a sight to see ,and they are all killers right,,these sissys get some were when scar comes around,lmao

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
them stalks are so tough,i have to use pliers lmao,,but they keep on i sure hell will,,they getting to a point were they not going to be as easy to keep from seeing if you dig,,told mama i was gonna put the pliers to there ass ,she about shit,called me stupid,,but always does,,lmao,seen that pup,bro from the look of them feet,,she gonna get big,she probally gonna stand as tall as ike did,he weight 225 when he passed,,sure glad that old boy wasnt here for this hurricane,,he was born in hurricane ike,,him and his brother,,brothers name was cane,,mama didnt make it,,sure miss my big friend,,but he aint hurting no more,,got these deer to take his place,,they cant but they are a joy,,we got this one doe out here meaner than hell fire,,she charges my pit bulls,,sends there ass a running,,funny shit,a sight to see ,and they are all killers right,,these sissys get some were when scar comes around,lmao
Hahahah im waiting to see my pup run from a deer... hella funny.

Ya i use my leatherman when i cant use my fingers.... i have bit the stems or shoved a nail through where i wanted to pinch b4...it works

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

now not sure if you can see the knots in the stem ,not the best camera,but here some hurricane weed,lmao they survived so far
here ya go @jipp all up and down that stalk build hard ass knots these have yaken 75 mph hurricane winds and rain,,they a little sad but hell what i think i would look like going threw that shit,lmao

Latest posts

Top Bottom