Fresh Run Fresh Room Refuge Center

• Thread starter gardnguyahoy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

What happened to Jim?

• Total voters
str8smokn

str8smokn

I have multiple,cause I have bad luck right now rooting cuts.
I am only running one.
I have one already rooted and she's the one.
I will get a pic of just her and label her "smallest clone",that way I can not switch out.i wouldn't anyway.
It's G gnome that's the line stepper.
STR8

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

Like the Stone cutters.
Who keeps the metric system down? We do!!
Who keeps the martians under wraps!! We do, we do!
Lol I have no intention of inviting myself to the mini clone comp just found it comical that I happen to have a tray of minis
Invite yourself, youll receive a minimal amount of bitching lol. Specially if you win.
@Papa Indica whats up fucker my clones gonna be waaaay punier than yours, bitch. What
19699 the smurfs angery smurf

@G gnome whats up buddy, wheres your entry :)

Lmfao @str8smokn burnnnn aha. Also arent your clones still rooting?

Hey threadwide question here. how many roots do you wait for before stickin a clone in the dirt, im curious to know everyones method, cause i usually wait for a fuck ton

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

how many roots do you wait for before stickin a clone in the dirt, im curious to know everyones method, cause i usually wait for a fuck ton
I want to see a lot but, I don't let them get long. They're not much more than nubs when they come out of the cloner, easy to plant that way and the roots take off crazy fast once they hit that soil.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

I have multiple,cause I have bad luck right now rooting cuts.
I am only running one.
I have one already rooted and she's the one.
I will get a pic of just her and label her "smallest clone",that way I can not switch out.i wouldn't anyway.
It's G gnome that's the line stepper.
STR8
I'm just fucking around, pushing buttons bro. No more than one entry though! lmao

Top Bottom