str8smokn

Here's what I was thinking.

Haha ,it's great I know.
STR8

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

If it's legit,then I cannot quit.
Yes I will take any good genetics.
Ok so it's on then I guess. I will redress ,so I won't impress.
STR8
He could possibly be on the up and up. Gnome is a crazy dude, but when it comes to gardening i dont think he plays around. Besides i doubt hes into GSC ...low yielder... Right ? @G gnome

If he has some good gsc seeds layin around im sure he wouldnt want em lol

Ive been avoiding the editing last two days. I got into it with my computer after losing a couple of hours of work and a really radical section, that was lost in a program crash..... I tried to replicate it but to no avail... I spent hrs trying to replicate what i did in like 20 minutes....and after i couldnt i stepped away for a minute. I get emotinal about this shit man, i yelled at my computer, full volume haha.

I snipped a couple tester arms off pure kush and northern lights.

I had a NL tester nug that i snipped the other day and it got my head in such a badass place. I was crusin. Loved it. Cant wait to cut this bitch down and smoke the fuck out of her she looks amazing....mmmmm....

So get this...Having some temp issues. I had everything locked 75 deg. Then i discovered my 471 cfm exhaust fan blew the ducting slightly off... I coupled it back on with a large ducting zip tie. Then day before yesterday temp sunk to 65....likr...wtf... Turn off ac completely. 65... So now i am sucking air in from by the floor, not by the ac anymore. Ac completely off. Floor fan no longer on. I have the 471 cfm fan set to on off every 30 minutes? Maybe thatll help? Or do you guys think i should just open then exhaust fan leak again???

sixstring

sixstring

He could possibly be on the up and up. Gnome is a crazy dude, but when it comes to gardening i dont think he plays around. Besides i doubt hes into GSC ...low yielder... Right ? @G gnome

If he has some good gsc seeds layin around im sure he wouldnt want em lol

Ive been avoiding the editing last two days. I got into it with my computer after losing a couple of hours of work and a really radical section, that was lost in a program crash..... I tried to replicate it but to no avail... I spent hrs trying to replicate what i did in like 20 minutes....and after i couldnt i stepped away for a minute. I get emotinal about this shit man, i yelled at my computer, full volume haha.

I snipped a couple tester arms off pure kush and northern lights.

I had a NL tester nug that i snipped the other day and it got my head in such a badass place. I was crusin. Loved it. Cant wait to cut this bitch down and smoke the fuck out of her she looks amazing....mmmmm....

So get this...Having some temp issues. I had everything locked 75 deg. Then i discovered my 471 cfm exhaust fan blew the ducting slightly off... I coupled it back on with a large ducting zip tie. Then day before yesterday temp sunk to 65....likr...wtf... Turn off ac completely. 65... So now i am sucking air in from by the floor, not by the ac anymore. Ac completely off. Floor fan no longer on. I have the 471 cfm fan set to on off every 30 minutes? Maybe thatll help? Or do you guys think i should just open then exhaust fan leak again???
get one of these and dial the bitch to 75f https://www.plantlightinghydroponics.com/active-air-duct-fan-speed-adjuster-acsc-p-2263.html

sixstring

sixstring

ok i got my cut today for the comp lmmfao,you dudes gunna have to try harder hahaha.this was pulled from a opg in flower around day 25ish i think but ima chuck her back into flower tomorrow and let her root with the big girlz :)
good luck suckaz :p
Opg clones 002
Opg clones 004
Opg clones 005

now did i win it ????? :facepalm:

juiceyjay

juiceyjay

Went out into my grow room to transplant some clones to soil. Leaned the dome and water dripped on my heater so I set them on a chair behind me to shut the heater off, while doing that I bumped the chair and knocked my whole clone tray over ripping 3 out of root riots that had roots :( then when I went to put the dome back on it slipped and smashed 4 more. I think I'm staying out of my room today.

Feeling like a clutz

Top Bottom