Galgrows outdoor & indoor summer in Oregon

• Thread starter Galgrows
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Galgrows

Galgrows

Hello all you devils lettuce growers. I grow with the KISS method. The indoor tent has autoflowers a few weeks old and the outdoor are photoperiod clones i made from blueberry muffin and slurricane. Plus a small photo that's about 2wks old she's a WW freebie but is not ready to fully take on the weather yet so she goes indoors at evening.

My photo pots are 10-15gal i physically can't move anything larger anymore. They stay pretty much in one area of my yard as it gets full sun. I will drag them under cover when fall rains come if they don't finish prior to late Sept. that's why i grow these strains they get only about 5ft tall and some i topped.

The indoor tent has a bunch of auto crosses that friends have given me and i'm keeping them in 1gal. pots the entire time. I've grown them in those containers a few times yes it's a challange to keep them healthy till harvest but i like to set an almost forget LOL. I do smoke weed and have made butter, I supply myself and friends but mostly it's all for me. I do my own yardwork and grow a small garden. I'm eating artichokes tonight an grilling a steak gotta cook a ear of corn too. I've got onions, beans, tomatoes and potatoes, plus carrots. My corn bed is not ready this year next year i will have it ready. OK that's it else i make it boring. Questions welcome and thanks for having me and allowing me to express my love for all plants.

Galgrows outdoor  indoor summer in oregon
Galgrows outdoor  indoor summer in oregon 2
Galgrows outdoor  indoor summer in oregon 3
Galgrows outdoor  indoor summer in oregon 4
Galgrows outdoor  indoor summer in oregon 5
Galgrows outdoor  indoor summer in oregon 6
Galgrows

Galgrows

Some of my empty nest adopted " kids " Ava, Poppy and Sonny. These are some kief balls when i feel like cleaning out my grinders and pressing, rolling in my hands while watching a show. plus my azalia plants i combined into one hole when planted.

IMG 20210707 WA0005 1
IMG 20220802 WA0001
IMG 20210801 080015626
IMG 20201201 120529979 kief balls
IMG 20210512 094759056 1
Galgrows

Galgrows

Howdy all you farmers just a little 5day update on what's going on inside and out . I have 9 auto flowers in a 3x3x6 tent looking healthy and strong. I have them in 1gal and 2gal pots not training but did remove several huge fans off them. These are mixed crosses by some friends all indica leaners. I am planning on taking the 2gal ones outside in about a week the weather is warmer an nights will soon be over 50f. Really strong genetics on these autos i enjoy the challange of growing in small containers.

Outdoor is perking up they've not exploded in growth but it's still early going and the weather is gonna get very warm here soon. The small plant is a WW freebie late start in a 10gal. I recycle soil outdoors and throw it in the garden beds after a couple uses. The last pic is my small vegetable planters 3x6 got a sweet cherry an a slicing tomato plus a new brown onion called Candy can't wait to try it. My green beans an potatoes are doing well if i keep up on the slugs & snail baits. Thanks for looking, questions welcome

IMG 20240601 072258423 HDR  6 1
IMG 20240601 072328397 HDR   6 1
IMG 20240601 072434250 HDR  6 1
IMG 20240601 073040170  6 1
IMG 20240601 073103675 HDR  6 1
IMG 20240601 073208654 HDR  6 1
Galgrows

Galgrows

Afternoon in Oregon i've got 2 small photoperiods now in bloom. Not what anyone wants this early but not gonna sweat it i've got 4 more growing without signs of preflower. So i'm just gonna fed them bloom ferts and H2o with unsulferated molasses. Hopefully they'll stay in flower and not reveg uggh🤞🤞gave them dyna grow bloom this a.m. When i water i just use my hose from the city water. I saved gallon jugs for ferts an teas. I moved them both under the patio cause it rained pretty good here now back out in the sun. Mid 70f today supposed to start really heating up as the week goes. Pretty humid also did see a tiny spot of PM on lower leaf but only 1 leaf. Anyhoo, thanks for viewing and i'm not seeing any moths flying around here yet damn i hate them catipillars.

IMG 20240604 155304616 HDR  6 4
IMG 20240604 155354505 HDR   6 4
IMG 20240604 155432037 HDR  6 4
IMG 20240604 155449835 HDR 6 4
Nobody116

Nobody116

How’d they get into flower already this time of the year? We’re they inside before?

Everything looks great. Still trying to establish veggie gardens at my place. Got tomatoes and peppers in the ground finally. The weather has been terrible this year. This is the latest I’ve ever got started.

Some of my fruit trees are starting to produce as well. I finally got another cherry tree to replace the one I planted 3 years ago. A bear ate the tree the day after I planted it 😡

It was 6’. The bear must have been a bonsai enthusiast. It decided the tree looked better at 18” 😂

I actually ordered 2 cherry trees. But the Lapins was DOA 😔 The Montmorency is doing fine in a 7 gallon pot for now.

Hopefully I can get my backhoe fixed soon. The mountains, at least around here, don’t have much topsoil. Underneath the 3-4” of topsoil is shale/clay. It’s like concrete when it’s dry 🙁

I broke my thumb at work. So I’m not even gonna try to dig by hand. I’ll get 10-12 bags of mulch to bury the pot for winter if I have to. But I’m optimistic I’ll get it in the ground by then 🤞

We’re on opposite coasts but quite possibly the same zone, 6b.

Galgrows

Galgrows

How’d they get into flower already this time of the year? We’re they inside before?

Everything looks great. Still trying to establish veggie gardens at my place. Got tomatoes and peppers in the ground finally. The weather has been terrible this year. This is the latest I’ve ever got started.

Some of my fruit trees are starting to produce as well. I finally got another cherry tree to replace the one I planted 3 years ago. A bear ate the tree the day after I planted it 😡

It was 6’. The bear must have been a bonsai enthusiast. It decided the tree looked better at 18” 😂

I actually ordered 2 cherry trees. But the Lapins was DOA 😔 The Montmorency is doing fine in a 7 gallon pot for now.

Hopefully I can get my backhoe fixed soon. The mountains, at least around here, don’t have much topsoil. Underneath the 3-4” of topsoil is shale/clay. It’s like concrete when it’s dry 🙁

I broke my thumb at work. So I’m not even gonna try to dig by hand. I’ll get 10-12 bags of mulch to bury the pot for winter if I have to. But I’m optimistic I’ll get it in the ground by then 🤞

Yes i started them indoors under 18/6 after they'd rooted in soil. They were there like 2 months in the tent. I of course started 9 autoflower in the same tent ( thinking that i timed it right from photos going outdoors ) so as i watched the dates of sunrise/sunset times i figured they'd do fine. And i began transitioning them during the morning till afternoon them back inside the tent so they did'nt get the lesser hrs of 18 but they should of gotten like 16-14hr to adjust. I had autos in there they needed min. 18/6 ya get me?
For some reason these 2 slurricane said F-it were gonna flower. At least their not over 6ft like i had to do 3yrs ago had 7 beautiful plants all go into flower but my place was real shaded at that time. Real disappointing but they came out OK but could of gotten at least 2 more pounds had they not .

Bilber

Bilber

Hey Gal.....awesome looking garden! Flowers looking great! Ava....beautiful!

We kinda lagged this year on the garden.....bummed but.....bigger and better 🐠 to 🍳......so they say anyways...

ccoki

ccoki

7b. Still spring to me. Volunteer plants popped up everywhere..alongside the plants which were done at the usual times, they're really far ahead. I'm thinking over a month!!!! Things are changing and it's odd. Yes to the fruit trees (peaches),grapes everything started fruiting/blooming early this year. And good luck on the cherry trees!!!! They are so beautiful. Hope you can get them established.

Galgrows

Galgrows

How's about a little 5day update on these outdoor plants ehhhhh?🥸 My 9 different autos are doing OK staying outdoors and not getting chewed on. Gotta keep the darn kitty from jumping up on the table and brushing up on them. Most are beginning stages of flowering all about 40days from sprout. Watering nearly all of them everyday till just alittle runs out. I feed everyother watering same way. It's cooled off abit thank you mother nature it's in the mid 80's and nights in the mid 50's.
I have 3 blueberry muffins just doing great vegging out growing taller an wider. Water them everyother day and feed them 1xweek with dyna grow or fish/guano teas. The 2 flowering slurricanes got fed dyna grow bloom every 2nd waterings. They are real green i'm guessing cause they did'nt depleat the soil mix i made with the wormcasting they flat out went into flower after a week or so outdoors. One is maybe 40" and other is 28" oh well just rolling with it. Last pics are of my toms & sweet onion patch and my chewed up potatoe bed. Been throwing slug pellets at it LOL loads of snails around. My neighbor threw a snail over my side of the fence it landed on my patio roof and made the loudest BANG scared the shit out of me.

Oakie doakie that's about it for now. Enjoy the day and have a creamcicle orange or rootbeer.

IMG 20240609 090039994 HDR  6 9
IMG 20240609 090149428 HDR  6 9
IMG 20240609 090134939 HDR  6 9
IMG 20240609 090121283 HDR  6 9
IMG 20240609 090214486 HDR  6 9
IMG 20240609 090241457 HDR  6 9
cpurola

cpurola

How's about a little 5day update on these outdoor plants ehhhhh?🥸 My 9 different autos are doing OK staying outdoors and not getting chewed on. Gotta keep the darn kitty from jumping up on the table and brushing up on them. Most are beginning stages of flowering all about 40days from sprout. Watering nearly all of them everyday till just alittle runs out. I feed everyother watering same way. It's cooled off abit thank you mother nature it's in the mid 80's and nights in the mid 50's.
I have 3 blueberry muffins just doing great vegging out growing taller an wider. Water them everyother day and feed them 1xweek with dyna grow or fish/guano teas. The 2 flowering slurricanes got fed dyna grow bloom every 2nd waterings. They are real green i'm guessing cause they did'nt depleat the soil mix i made with the wormcasting they flat out went into flower after a week or so outdoors. One is maybe 40" and other is 28" oh well just rolling with it. Last pics are of my toms & sweet onion patch and my chewed up potatoe bed. Been throwing slug pellets at it LOL loads of snails around. My neighbor threw a snail over my side of the fence it landed on my patio roof and made the loudest BANG scared the shit out of me.

Oakie doakie that's about it for now. Enjoy the day and have a creamcicle orange or rootbeer.
You are an amazing gardener. Your flower bed is huge and they look wonderful! I KNOW how much work that takes. But it's not really work if you love doing it, is it? Except, of course, when the mosquitos and biting flies show up and hassle you. 🫤
Your weed plants look happy, happy, happy.😁

Galgrows

Galgrows

You are an amazing gardener. Your flower bed is huge and they look wonderful! I KNOW how much work that takes. But it's not really work if you love doing it, is it? Except, of course, when the mosquitos and biting flies show up and hassle you. 🫤
Your weed plants look happy, happy, happy.😁
Thank you cpurola my energy an motivation comes from outdoor gardening it's my favorite time of the year.

Galgrows

Galgrows

Little update only been 4days but plants are loving the weather, all the gardens are doing fine. Watering in the a.m. early. Not so hot here this week only mid 80's no rain but they " think " it maybe coming over the weekend. I always remember the term " June gloom " but i'm not seeing it now. My back lawn is going to sleep on purpose/dieing lack of water.
Got those autos on the table they are slowww like last year when i did them, start to flower and then go duh😣 hang in there silly plants quit your pouting and grow them damn flowers. The photos are doing fine growing 3" since last post. Nothing bothers them at the moment. The flowering Slurricanes are plumping would love those in a jar right now🤣 but it will be this time next month for 1 and end of July for the other i think. Staking and pulling/tying the branches of the blueberry muffins apart. They are healthy as heck. Pumping the ferts at them and keeping them well watered. Do you see the dragon fly in the last pic👍

IMG 20240613 132210981 HDR  6 13
IMG 20240613 132150917 HDR  6 13
IMG 20240613 132119695 HDR 1  6 13
IMG 20240613 132138792 HDR  6 13
IMG 20240613 132104808 HDR  6 13
IMG 20240613 132035724  6 13
IMG 20240613 132022097  6 13
Galgrows

Galgrows

Not alot going on with my grow. The 9 autos still looking like they did 2wks ago, blame it on me and going outdoors with them in the cool weather they stalled. Now it's a wait and see if they can turn the corner on the rough start. I've given them plenty of recovery care now it's up to the warm weeks predicted ahead. Then there's the photoperiods abit droopy they seem to have given the " finger " to the 40 degree morning temps also. Got those 2 small Slurricanes do OK blooming hard telling when they'll show more ripening an plumping no one likes cool wet days for very long. It's the PNW it will throw you a snow/hail storm in July but i sure hope not LOL.

IMG 20240618 091444610 HDR
IMG 20240618 091514071 HDR
Galgrows

Galgrows

Hi D Hoe growers here's a update of my outdoor autos. I think i started these indoors around April 16th from seed. Had them in the tent for about 3wks looked real strong at about a month an put them outdoors then all went to 💩 weather fluxs. They don't like that. There are 9 of them in 1gal pots. They are in amemded recycled soil which i'll toss into the garden beds after this use. These are 2 skunk x strawberry shortcake, 2 runtz x ? heck i don't remember and 5 red CBD x AK 47. They are doing OK not great weather had been rough on them they are filling in but really small buds. I'll let them go for as long as they need they are being fed Dyna Grow bloom which i've now run out of. I pickup some Alaska Bloom see how they like that. I'll use that when the photos bloom also.

IMG 20240623 134205224 HDR  6 23
IMG 20240623 134146034 HDR  6 23
Top Bottom