Gettin' er' dun with TreeBee

• Thread starter TreeBee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Z

Zab

Hey have a happy birthday there, and ya hope your seeds come in, did you say its been a month already sheesh.

PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

Yeah it’s early this year, notice only the garden spineless zucchini have the PM, the black beauty, none right next to each other, they be fine for a few rounds of Zucs, did you know for every round of tomatoes you plant, you should have 2 crops of cucurbit varieties, so if you plant say 1 round of determinates and your season would end, you’d plant 2 rounds of zucchini or cucumber. If you can run 2 crips of determinates you should be able to run 4 cycles of cucumbers or zucchini / squash, Most people try to push them through the full season, but fight with the PM and leaf die off, but they aren’t that type of plant, so any vining type would be replaced halfway through the season, I only usually push a single crop through, but may go for a 2nd round Midway this year, I already have new tomato plants (replacements for the determinates already growing)

2 weeks ago we had 90’s with 80% Humidity, and 4 days of rain, PM showed up last week,

TLDR I’m planting black beauty next year and another PM resistant variety lol

How’s the rest of the garden!
Got a bit in so cali too. Pisser. Hitting with neem oil.

Top Bottom