Gettin' er' dun with TreeBee

• Thread starter TreeBee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TreeBee

TreeBee

Put the little ladies out today while it was overcast but not cool out tomorrow is sunny cloudy mix. Summer has to start sometime! Just the last two blue gorilla left inside, they just sprouted today. I have some flooring things to do but that can wait a few days when the pots dry up a bit.

20240617 100642
Galgrows

Galgrows

Put the little ladies out today while it was overcast but not cool out tomorrow is sunny cloudy mix. Summer has to start sometime! Just the last two blue gorilla left inside, they just sprouted today. I have some flooring things to do but that can wait a few days when the pots dry up a bit.
Man it's been crappy cold mornings last 2wks such a downer for those of us in my area of where we grow. We are all saying " where's the heat? " Good for you for patiently waiting i hope it works well for them outdoor babies. My autos are in total stall just not doing nothing they hate cold. Good luck, hope we all get some warmer weather for the grow. I may regret saying that in August 🤪🤞🤞

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Man it's been crappy cold mornings last 2wks such a downer for those of us in my area of where we grow. We are all saying " where's the heat? " Good for you for patiently waiting i hope it works well for them outdoor babies. My autos are in total stall just not doing nothing they hate cold. Good luck, hope we all get some warmer weather for the grow. I may regret saying that in August 🤪🤞🤞
its been in the mid 90s everyday here for like a week, and another week to go, no rain in site either. Hot dry and miserable. Only the F1s are really maintaining their rates they had coming into the heat wave but expecting em to slow a bit this coming week. My OJ's and my Biggs are not fans at all. Theyre a bit droopy by 2-3pm in this weather. Im already glad i left the tree that shaded em in that 4-6ish period.

Last edited:
Top Bottom