Good morning everyone!

• Thread starter GoldenDragondnw
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Hahaha......that, my friend, is too funny!!!!!! Fuckin love the bird...😏....the original videos pretty neat....

Karens........unfortunately, they are all around us!!!!!!!!! 🤢🤮
I feel like sometimes am I a Karen? And then I'm like fuck that I'm a 🐉!
😆 🤣 😂 😹
What do they call the male version? Ken? 😆 🤣 😂 😹 Karen's and Ken's everywhere.

Meanwhile I'm over Herr like...I am an antichrist I am an anarchist! 😆 🤣 😂 😹

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Man I was gonna say something but I'll say this I'm very sad I wasn't able to do a better job with the gelato...oh yea now I remember...

I have a thing with the number 3. I also do not go above the 3rd floor of buildings as I believe my death will come from falling too high. I also have a touch of vertigo so I lose my balance and everything starts spinning and I fall down when I look down from too up high. It's scary af. 😆 🤣 😂 😹

Anyhow. That's my little nugget for the day...
May all your grows be amazing!

Also..hello me...meet the real me! 😆 🤣 😂 😹

Bilber

Bilber

Funny thing about these cannabis plants....unless it's an auto, there can always be a round 2..or 3...or 4....or

Go do something Bilber!

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Funny thing about these cannabis plants....unless it's an auto, there can always be a round 2..or 3...or 4....or

Go do something Bilber!
You sound like me to myself! Except I get up super fucking early and finish my shit before 9am if I can.
Been smoking js all morning too. Idc. I'm retired. 😆 🤣 😂 😹

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter

So I'm thinking I might turn back down the lights cuz the masters are a bitch! 😆 🤣 😂 😹 ogs are loving it as is the vanilla..

Ugh master kush is no easy one it keeps making me mad. I wanna pull all 3 say fuck it and put a couple kush autos in their place. 😆 🤣 😂 😹 I'm not doing that but that's how I feel about master kush rn.

Grrrr! 🐉

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter

Ok the lights are dialed back now.
Shit I was gonna write a Note to myself and now I've forgotten what I had to remember...ah well. Something to do with the plants. 😆 🤣 😂 😹 it's been a weird Friday!

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter

I've been kinda slacking. I've a bit of a cold and it's kicking my ass these past few days. 😆 I'm really trying not to whine about it but damn I need a little robot helper.
😆 🤣 😂 😹

F

Farmville

Good morning everyone! Hope you all have a spectacular day! 😆

So I've decided no more
🐉 mail. I've not seen so many ppl complain about FREE seeds.
So no more free seeds
go buy your own then.
Seriously ppl are rude when you try to be nice so I won't be nice like that anymore.

May everyone who receives actually be thankful for receiving rather than complaining about what they got.
I give thanks every day. 🙏 🐉
I’m not sure if you are still not sending anything to anyone but I would definitely enjoy some seeds I need more genetics to add to the garden something unique. I know you got something in your forest

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
I’m not sure if you are still not sending anything to anyone but I would definitely enjoy some seeds I need more genetics to add to the garden something unique. I know you got something in your forest
That was mostly about ppl on fb. I still send to ppl on the farm on occasion 😆 🤣 😂 😹 😆 pm me what are you interested in? I've a lot of seeds I'm sure we can find something for you. 😃

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
The more I think about it the more I want someone to create an ai robot that I can train how to do all my growing to and then let it do it's work!

The more I think about it the more it's like fallout with the robots tending the garden on the Hill. 😆 🤣 😂 😹 I used to play that game all the time. I haven't played any after that cuz now you have to deal with other ppl too?? Fuck that!
I built up my towns to defend themselves against alien attacks and shit damn I had that game built up. Makes me wanna go buy a gaming system just to play it..

Pics coming.

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
I'm finally getting over this cold or flu or whatever tf it was! Feeling much better this morning been doin nothing but taking vitamins and smoking ganja. It seems to be working. 😆 🤣 😂 😹 ok Herr the kushes...looking a little better I defo needed to turn down the lights 😃

M2
Og5
Og4
Ss
M4(bb)
M3

Happy growing everyone! 😃 🐉

Picture 20240608055447
Picture 20240608055458
Picture 20240608055511
Picture 20240608055517
Picture 20240608055523
Picture 20240608055528
GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter

Idk I'm 🤷‍♀️ listening to stp a lot lately.

Plant bits no order.

My poor masters were like bright light! 😆 🤣 😂 😹 💀

Picture 20240608055618
Picture 20240608055723
Picture 20240608055742
Picture 20240608055754
Picture 20240608055807
Picture 20240608055820
Picture 20240608055850
GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
The more I think about it the sadder I get we lost

Scott weiland
Chris Cornell
Kurt Cobain
Layne Staley
Chester Bennington

There's more but I'm gonna stop myself from getting sad cuz all my music heroes are dead. 😔 😟 🙁 😥 😞 😿

On a lighter note:

Here's a group shot!

Picture 20240608055951
GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter

"If the sun NEVER sets!!!! "🌞

You know my plants just made it through 108°F. The Summer Solstice hasn't even happened. Wtf is going on with the world?!?!?! 🐉

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter

Alright guys the task is simple:
Go to youtube
Watch this video
Under comments
Like the guy who said he would watch it again for every like!
Make that motherfucker watch! 😆 🤣 😂 😹 🐉
You don't have to comment, but I think he watches again for every comment.

Anyhow

Note:
im pretty sure i just saw balls on M2 and Og5 the rest i am still unsure of prob a couple more weeks to be sure. Watching closely.

😃

Top Bottom