• Thread starter GoldenDragondnw
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Psalm 91:1

I'm praying 🙏 😆
Please let og4 be a male and m2 be a female lord.

😆 😂 😆 😂 pics later
Vaping today so I'm like music...and vape...oh yea. I'm so tempted to throw a couple autos in for fun. No no I won't. I'm gonna stick with this run man.

This is how my brain works when it comes to the plants I'm like I got time I could throw 2 autos in real quick and grow em in the closet 😆 🤣 😂 😹 I'm horribly addicted to the babies and flowers. Veg is so boring. 😃 🐉

Bilber

Bilber

I vote throw them bitchy lil autos in!!

@figolus made me throw a couple more seeds in when he was talking about 🦨s......arghhhh......damn you fig..........

And damn you 🐲 for the AWESOME selection!!!!! This kid appreciates it, Immensely!!!! Thank you!

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
I vote throw them bitchy lil autos in!!

@figolus made me throw a couple more seeds in when he was talking about 🦨s......arghhhh......damn you fig..........

And damn you 🐲 for the AWESOME selection!!!!! This kid appreciates it, Immensely!!!! Thank you!
Bilber do NOT encourage me. We will see 👀 😏 🙂 😀 😉 I'll have to talk to my partner. Set up the germ kit again bring the light in the house. It really all just depends on what I have in the tent and if I'll need the other tent
If I don't need thr other tent I can bring that light in the house. So basically it depends on the sex of the plants.

Hahahah skunk!!!! I had forgotten about hunting skunks 😆 🤣 😂 😹 I've still got some seeds if you need any replacement.

Happy growing bilber and family! 😃

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter

Happy 440 from Cali! 😃 🐉

Note:
adding azomite and mother earth flower power to all today.

thank you pics later.

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Note:
watered M2, Og5, Og4

Been using a moisture meter lately to be sure there is no overwatering on my part in these grows. Not to say that it cant still happen!
😆 🤣 😂 😹 🐉

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
I'm glad I'm voting Chase Oliver. 2 old guys are battling to be the leader of America.

This country is going to shit.

😆 🤣 😂 😹 😆 🤣 😂 😹
I'm just feeling good about being on the outside now.
Pics coming.

Let's just hope they free the weed man!
✌️ 🐉

Latest posts

Top Bottom