Grow diary mission impossible (low to medium budget lol)

• Thread starter BearWater
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BearWater

BearWater

If you were a hotdog would you eat yourself?
Supporter
Got everything changed up and and plugged with foam. Minus a proper tape job and the “new exhaust fan”. Need to cut the hole in the plug piece and then tape it all up, itll happen at some point. The temps are more consistant and I dont think the AC has been conditioning as much as it has been, I do have it set to economy mode which I’ve noticed the fan runs differently🤷🏼‍♂️ i just like the sound of economy mode lol! Im sure the actual science behind it isn’t beneficial or even detrimental to things hahaha! I did water this afternoon so naturally the RH% shot up quite a bit and has been sitting around 60ish. Will this be a problem come later flower? With the temps and fans I feel like im on the line with that, but also those temps with fans with be keeping mold non existant🤷🏼‍♂️ we shall see!
IMG 0075

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
Hey everybody! Picked up some flowering additives to add to my feeding regiment yesterday! I did notice a slight start to the trichome production, and thats just with what I have been feeding. One of the products is a bush doctor counterpart to their cal-mag and the other is sugars and what not ( I heard the ladies like sugar) lol, or their soil does, I think its both! Hahaha! They will get a round of that today.

HUGE SHOUT OUT! To @jadins_journey for helping me get my room (barn,shed,coop) back on track temp wise (I was seriously getting ready to pull the plug). ♥️🙏 🤗 whether you want it or not lol you get a hug! It turns out my mastermind was a little under the influence of cannabis and retardation 😂 either way I am learning and thats what I need, and its not so much the hard way with all the kind and helpful folks here so you all get a shout out too! My electric bill came and my wife even said “I got the pge bill” oh yeah? “Yeah it wasn’t that bad this month” are you serious!? Fuck yeah! Now I know it wasn’t on for the whole month of June but still as hard as that little AC was working at first I swore I was going have a 900 dollar bill! Hey @Sunin! Having the lights on during the day has been the best decision I made with the lights! im able to get in there and work in the “later morning” and through out the day if I want, perfect schedule for me. I might still try and optimize it with a night run later on down the road ( I have a crazy “hood” idea for the lights to be ducted! ; )

Sunin here’s your outdoor update no pics lol sorry. They are still vegging but starting to slow, they look really happy (mostly water) but some nutes here and there. I have noticed an uptick in (possible mite damage) nothing crazy at this point so over the weekend I plan on hitting them with something “scorched earth ish” Ill try and get some pics for you today! Don’t hold me to it.

Last but not least I do want to thank averybody who stops by and has something smart to say or not! Hahaha! I do appreciate you all and have a good time interacting! Also those of you who have helped me out through PM (thank you🙏).

Sunin

Sunin

Thank you. I'll wait 😉
I have my underdog there that I think will surprise you when time comes. I like betting on the outcomes 🤣
Post some of the inside flowering supa dupa coop too when you will have a moment> are they trellising more?
I always add sugars, better tasting outcome, nicer layers in buds 👌
Greetings for wife- she can go and buy herself something nice now that you made some savings 🤟

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
Thank you. I'll wait 😉
I have my underdog there that I think will surprise you when time comes. I like betting on the outcomes 🤣
Post some of the inside flowering supa dupa coop too when you will have a moment> are they trellising more?
I always add sugars, better tasting outcome, nicer layers in buds 👌
Greetings for wife- she can go and buy herself something nice now that you made some savings 🤟
She liked liked the thought of treating herself 😆😂

If I get myself into the “outdoor” thought process it makes me feel better about them (time frame they are young) I will definitely keep you in the loop for (betting purposes)😂✌️ I love the structure of the raskal that is flowering the most so thats the one im wanting to do well hahaha. I also have my clone situation for outdoors (we’ll see about that) a week or so out for doing anything with soil and pots. Later dude ✌️

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
Good morning everyone! Snapped a couple pics last night of the indoor room after we got back from a day trip to hike around a volcano lol! Haven’t forgot about you @Sunin hahaha. Ill snap a pick of those outside girls for you today at some point : )

Day 35?ish:

IMG 6786
IMG 6787
IMG 6788
IMG 6789
IMG 6790
IMG 6791
BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
That suspension will kill me 🤣
Late bloomers are puffing up slowly 🤞 what's the expected flower on this strain?
They are more of a sativa dominate strain (dont quote me on that) so im anticipating a little bit longer (70ish) maybe🤷🏼‍♂️. Everything I can find on line is something else with the XX strain. Im going to stay with my original prediction : )

Reactions: Zab
Sunin

Sunin

I think you will go far over 70ish.
Partially because somebody is constantly drilling in their coop tweaking this and that around you know 😏

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
I think you will go far over 70ish.
Partially because somebody is constantly drilling in their coop tweaking this and that around you know 😏
Hahaha!!! Yeah I know : ) as of now its minimal interactions, turned the Dehu back on and adjusted the rh a bit. Other than that… im done “messin”! ✌️

Here’s your outdoors! The mite damage is up ticking unsatisfactorily so a treatment is in order sooner rather than later. I had let them go a little longer from the last watering so they look a little sad. Again these were just a lets see what’s happens : ) so im not putting to much effort into them (they did get a cal-mag and kelp and grow mix feeding today though! : )
IMG 6800
IMG 6801

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
oh no. Jack them fast and feed poor things 🤣
They already look better : ) I’ve got some “light weight” spray for them until I pick up another batch of the Jacks (were in “low budget” mode of the grow thread)😂😂 if that stuff doesnt work ill whip up a batch of alcohol and water🤷🏼‍♂️

Sunin

Sunin

They already look better : ) I’ve got some “light weight” spray for them until I pick up another batch of the Jacks (were in “low budget” mode of the grow thread)😂😂 if that stuff doesnt work ill whip up a batch of alcohol and water🤷🏼‍♂️
Castille soap or like my granny and her granny- dish liquid soap few drops per 250ml in warm water- melts suckers away. In Poland in times of communism brand of dish soap known for destroying mites on plants {and loads of other things} was called Ludwig- you can still buy it 🤣 many do.
I dish soap house plants often - warm cloth, bowl, folding chair and off you go budget styla, smoke a joint and wipe them out 🤟
greetings

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
Castille soap or like my granny and her granny- dish liquid soap few drops per 250ml in warm water- melts suckers away. In Poland in times of communism brand of dish soap known for destroying mites on plants {and loads of other things} was called Ludwig- you can still buy it 🤣 many do.
I dish soap house plants often - warm cloth, bowl, folding chair and off you go budget styla, smoke a joint and wipe them out 🤟
greetings
I’ve made some dish soap spray for the veggies, never thought of using on the ganja! Hahaha! I could alternate soap water and the stuff I have on hand.

you got me thinking of them now! They are almost out of the sun for the day, I’ll try get out there and spray!
Later✌️

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
This was today (no poking around) just pics, dehu check, and bounce! ; ) got the clones out in the sun for a little this afternoon (almost forgot about them!)😂
And I forget who it was but we were talking about topping and not topping. This was a good example I thought, (just to get the idea). Those plants aren’t going anywhere special lol. Also pictured, “the next run” : ) oh and a close up of the outdoors, looks like it’s starting its re veg.
IMG 6758
IMG 6820
IMG 6821
IMG 6822
IMG 6819
IMG 6817
IMG 6818
IMG 6815
IMG 6816

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
Those clones soaking up some sun look perfect.
They are getting there 😄 there are a couple im really proud papa over and then there are the ones that make me question parenthood daily😂 wait are you talking about my plants?! Oh shit! Just kidding! Hahaha. I really didnt think they were going to take and make it at first! This was my first solo cloning from start to finish : ) gotten out side in the morning sun right now! thank you for the kind words 🙏

Z

Zab

They are getting there 😄 there are a couple im really proud papa over and then there are the ones that make me question parenthood daily😂 wait are you talking about my plants?! Oh shit! Just kidding! Hahaha. I really didnt think they were going to take and make it at first! This was my first solo cloning from start to finish : ) gotten out side in the morning sun right now! thank you for the kind words 🙏
Hey there Bear, everything's looking pretty good, how is the weather been down there?

Top Bottom