Healthy looking plants but slow growth

L

LoFive

Hey all, I've been growing cannabis outdoors for several years. But this year I'm noticing very slow growth, which I've never seen this bad from my personal experience. Plants have been in the ground for 3 weeks and they might have grown 6-8 inches since then. Usually by this time my plants are 5ft tall. We are in a drought and very hot but the plants seem to be tolerating it.

What's baffling to me is all of them are very lush and green, no signs of stress or over/under watering. I've rotated fertilizers using aerated worm casting tea, rabbit manure tea and Agrothrive weekly. Also use fish hydrolysate as foliar spray every 1-2 weeks.

My question is what nutrients does everyone typically use for in ground cannabis (no pots)? I'm considering synthetic fertilizers at this point since flowering time is only about month away but I had planned to keep it as organic as possible.

Healthy looking plants but slow growth
Healthy looking plants but slow growth 2
Galgrows

Galgrows

Shoot man i think mine were slow to get going also. I expected mine to be taller by now they are 3-4ft. Been doing the alaska fish ferts and worm/poo teas too. They are in pots 15gal. Yes last year they were a good 5ft by now. I would'nt change up what your doing all sounds good to me. And they look really healthy so give them some more time to adjust if it's only been 3wks in the ground. Best of luck ✌️

Latest posts

Top Bottom