Let's see your 2024 outdoor grow!!

• Thread starter shaganja
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Looking Great! Love the big leaves on top. Mine are doing that too.
I was able to give away 4 plants but the rest (7) are still getting knocked down by the wind and rain.
Maybe I should just put them out of their misery. 🙁
Just stick em where tall grass meets the woods line facing south somewhere, give em a big ole dose of something high N, throw down a bunch of bone meal, and come check in on em before the first frost lmao. May be surprised how dank some abused, neglected, stressed out bud can be, and they usually have some pretty intense coloration from deficiency by then too. Just ask 14yo me 😎 🤣 🤙 🔥 It can actually be hard to get bud like this route gives you any other way tbh.

Last edited:
shaganja

shaganja

First off, this site is awesome! I'm an amateur grower but have some knowledge and getting the hands on. This is my 1st outdoor grow. This pic I believe was taken earlier today. Anyhow, I found the seed in a bud from the dispensary. I found it Sept last year so I don't recall the exact strain but more then likely (cookies and chem, Chem squeezy or Chemdog #4) a strain similar to those. Anyhow, the seed was smaller then average, a bit deformed and very dark but this strain was very potent and I only found 1 seed in an Oz! I straight planted in a 5 gallon bucket and surprisingly, it popped. The seedling was extremely skinny and fragile so I knew getting thru the 1st two weeks without incident was crucial! Surprisingly, at 4-5 weeks old the plant was putting a potent smell of skunk out and is stronger today. I only grew one and she's doing good. Here she is...View attachment 2183635
What a little love will do. She looks good!

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Loving the names! 🤩
Around 10 years ago, i grew an el cheapo seed called special queen #1 outside.

Was the first plant i ever pulled more then 2lbs from

Pointed new growers you guys' way ever since lol. I had plants around supposed to be near 30% that werent as good of a smoke as that "18%" Special queen too lol.

Im actually planning on grabbing a big pack of em this winter for next spring, that plant's one ive always wanted to do some breeding with but never had the space or time because of other ongoing projects..

Do you know if Special Queen #1 is more or less still the same plant it was back then? One of the best oldschool skunks i think ive ever smoked tbh. And ive recently noticed you guys have USA distribution now. Didnt back then. There's a lot of people around these days trying to find the kind of plant special queen was/is. And most of these people would write that plant off on it's price alone without ever even popping a bean, but It actually saved my ass that season after a much more expensive package was seized, and ill remember that plant til i die lmfao. It got so big, so fast, un-fed, i thought it was hemp at first hahahaha. One of the plants it breaks my heart i cant find any pics of anywhere.

I even hesitate to recommend it to the folks looking for those oldschool true skunks, because i worry people will just think im affiliated with you guys or something because i rave so hard about that plant.

Hey, if any of you skunk-hunter guys see this post though... check out that special queen #1 if your hunting for old skunks. Its like $6 per fem seeds too. Whatcha got to loose there? And no, zero affiliation at all with RQS****

Last edited:
RoyalQueenSeeds

RoyalQueenSeeds

Supporter
Around 10 years ago, i grew an el cheapo seed called special queen #1 outside.

Was the first plant i ever pulled more then 2lbs from

Pointed new growers you guys' way ever since lol. I had plants around supposed to be near 30% that werent as good of a smoke as that "18%" Special queen too lol.

Im actually planning on grabbing a big pack of em this winter for next spring, that plant's one ive always wanted to do some breeding with but never had the space or time because of other ongoing projects..

Do you know if Special Queen #1 is more or less still the same plant it was back then? One of the best oldschool skunks i think ive ever smoked tbh. And ive recently noticed you guys have USA distribution now. Didnt back then. There's a lot of people around these days trying to find the kind of plant special queen was/is. And most of these people would write that plant off on it's price alone without ever even popping a bean, but It actually saved my ass that season after a much more expensive package was seized, and ill remember that plant til i die lmfao. It got so big, so fast, un-fed, i thought it was hemp at first hahahaha. One of the plants it breaks my heart i cant find any pics of anywhere.

I even hesitate to recommend it to the folks looking for those oldschool true skunks, because i worry people will just think im affiliated with you guys or something because i rave so hard about that plant.

Hey, if any of you skunk-hunter guys see this post though... check out that special queen #1 if your hunting for old skunks. Its like $6 per fem seeds too. Whatcha got to loose there? And no, zero affiliation at all with RQS****

Your words really touched us 🥹 We would be more than happy to send you some Special Queen #1 to confirm it's still the same one 🙌

Rooke

Rooke

Looking Great! Love the big leaves on top. Mine are doing that too.
I was able to give away 4 plants but the rest (7) are still getting knocked down by the wind and rain.
Maybe I should just put them out of their misery. 🙁
Noooooo just keep them pick them up and put them in your bigger pots?

cpurola

cpurola

First grow ever, outdoors in south bay california.

No idea what I’m doing but hopefully I can smoke it 😭
They look fantastic! Now, your biggest challenge will be to have an enormous amount of patience. The plants grow fast but the flowers take a long time to ripen and it's really hard to leave them alone 'til they're done. Especially when the nasties show up and want to eat them.

cpurola

cpurola

Noooooo just keep them pick them up and put them in your bigger pots?
I know @shaganja said I could probably grow more plants, but honestly, I don't think I need more than 30!
Especially come harvest time.
Oh, and that doesn't even include the Auto/CBD plants on the patio.
(If I stop to think about it, I get scared. LOL)

cbrians

cbrians

They look fantastic! Now, your biggest challenge will be to have an enormous amount of patience. The plants grow fast but the flowers take a long time to ripen and it's really hard to leave them alone 'til they're done. Especially when the nasties show up and want to eat them.
Thanks! That’s probably my biggest take away this season, to let the plant grow. I kept fucking with it and moving them and trimming and stressing. But I’m learning.

Galgrows

Galgrows

Here's my lineup 😁 1st pic are from bottom to top....1 month old WW, slurricane x2 both blooming last 3 are blueberry muffins.
2nd pic are 9 autos all moved outdoors do to costs going up on city services so i'm using the best lamp there is 🌞3rd pic is a slurricane she's so short kinda like a auto but she's a clone i'd cut 3months ago?? All are clones i made from my winter indoor grow.

Autos are a mix of CBD x's and strawberry shortcake and runtz bred by some friends. Thought about keeping them indoors in my tent but got notice about increased utility next month so piss on it . I got plenty of covered area in case of storms but this month shows no rain so i'm rolling the dice. ✨✨

IMG 20240606 122524630 HDR 1  6 6
IMG 20240606 122508292 HDR  6 6
IMG 20240606 122617625  6 6
Top Bottom