Let's see your 2024 outdoor grow!!

• Thread starter shaganja
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Galgrows

Galgrows

This sativa I cut back to keep it from shading my other plants that were also getting way bigger then expected.

Im glad I took clones. Was thinking it had to be a wild hemp pollen seed.

I got this funny feeling it's more along the lines of something hazey or green cracky.
View attachment 2203714
It never revegged or anything. Still full veg 100%. But maaaaaaan, it's making these super round preflowers with glandular trichomes on them and just a few on thebstems around em. When pinched it smells of citrus and 🍒 View attachment 2203716

Still gonna be a pretty big plant by finish though I think. It'd prob be over 6 foot by now if I hadn't cut it back.
That's a great looking area.

Galgrows

Galgrows

👋 Hi all you farmers out there. It's a overcast day cooler and so i mowed my front yard an thought i snap some pics of my blooming plants. First an second slurricanes short fatties they got weeks to go. Then there's those 1 gal. autos plugging along slowly. They got there bloom food today all the gals.

IMG 20240626 134251483  6 26
IMG 20240626 134203158 HDR  6 26
IMG 20240626 134023197 HDR  6 26
cpurola

cpurola

👋 Hi all you farmers out there. It's a overcast day cooler and so i mowed my front yard an thought i snap some pics of my blooming plants. First an second slurricanes short fatties they got weeks to go. Then there's those 1 gal. autos plugging along slowly. They got there bloom food today all the gals.
Everything looks so good! How much longer for the Autos?
And your slurricanes, do they usually have that many leaves? I ask 'cause a couple of mine have too many leaves. Is this what re-veg looks like?

Here's my frostberry, the stem is so short it's covered with flowers but I have to pull it down to see them.
20240626 084327

20240626 084344

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Everything looks so good! How much longer for the Autos?
And your slurricanes, do they usually have that many leaves? I ask 'cause a couple of mine have too many leaves. Is this what re-veg looks like?

Here's my frostberry, the stem is so short it's covered with flowers but I have to pull it down to see them.
View attachment 2204043
View attachment 2204045
Yup that's a re-vegging plant lol

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Will the flowers finish, or will they die off?
They won't die off, you want to be extra careful with powdery mildew and Bud rot prevention on the plants that do that, you may even want to remove some of the excessive shoot development that comes out of the flowers on a revegg plant. They can get very thick, and it is very good opportunity to take clones from the plant if you want to. Lots and lots of clones. Some people revenge plants indoors just to expand the number of clones they can get more quickly. I've done it myself a few times

Being totally honest plants that have revegg like that on me, although they tend to finish a little late, have actually yielded more than similarly size nonrevegged plants for me

The flour tends to be fluffier and less pretty, but it is more than adequate for extractions and edibles. Hash and stuff like that. Smoking too tbh. Just isn't as pretty structure wise.

cpurola

cpurola

They won't die off, you want to be extra careful with powdery mildew and Bud rot prevention on the plants that do that, you may even want to remove some of the excessive shoot development that comes out of the flowers on a revegg plant. They can get very thick, and it is very good opportunity to take clones from the plant if you want to. Lots and lots of clones. Some people revenge plants indoors just to expand the number of clones they can get more quickly. I've done it myself a few times

Being totally honest plants that have revegg like that on me, although they tend to finish a little late, have actually yielded more than similarly size nonrevegged plants for me

The flour tends to be fluffier and less pretty, but it is more than adequate for extractions and edibles. Hash and stuff like that. Smoking too tbh. Just isn't as pretty structure wise.
Thanks. I think I'll thin some of the leaves and pull down the longer branches.

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thanks. I think I'll thin some of the leaves and pull down the longer branches.
Revegg plants also like to give you fan leaves with glandular trichomes on them too. Even more so than a regular flowering plant for whatever reason

Don't throw those away, throw them in with your edible pools lol

Although I forget, you're not a smoker, you're a grower lol

R

RealFarmer

That is a proper amount of space between your plants. I always plant them too close. 🙂
They will be pretty big so I put them on 12ft centers. I think next year I'll do 15ft centers. I've definitely planted too close a few times myself brother

P

phillyguy

My 2024 grow. Mimosa Evo, Ayahuasca Purple, Tropicana Banana,Peyote Critical, and 2 Biscotti Cream. The Biscotti Cream plants look sad because my dog dug them up. That's why they are in pots.

20240629 080615
20240629 080622
20240629 080632
20240629 080646
20240629 080701
20240629 080718
20240629 080723
20240629 080733
Top Bottom