Multi strain 12-12 from seed

• Thread starter figolus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BearWater

BearWater

If you were a hotdog would you eat yourself?
Supporter
😁thanks my friend ,There is a high level for the nominations....my plants are far from it , but maybe with my next session, who knows

Y a du haut level pour les nominations, mes plantes en sont loin , mais peut être, ma prochaine session. Qui sait 😉
No way dude!!! I was almost hit the 2nd and 4th pic for nomination and remembered that I just voted for the finals for may😂

figolus

figolus

IMG 20240601 211850
IMG 20240601 211859

They grow

figolus

figolus

Let's be crazy!! I placed 4 auto seeds in germination all freebees

Strawberry banana from 420 fb

Dark devil from sweetseed

Tropicana cookies xxl from GB strain

Unicorn poop from GB strain

They all popped 👍

Bilber

Bilber

Let's be crazy!! I placed 4 auto seeds in germination all freebees

Strawberry banana from 420 fb

Dark devil from sweetseed

Tropicana cookies xxl from GB strain

Unicorn poop from GB strain

They all popped 👍
Ha! So I've gotta ask.........

Did they all pop?

Or.....

Did they all poop?

Yeah I'm a huge fan of Alien and Skywalker O.G.s! Damn them being feminized.......😒

And your 🧀......we all look for that something right? You know.....strain wise....the smell....the taste.....the aftertaste............and..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................the high ( did someone say Creeper? )

figolus

figolus

@Bilber

🤣🤣🤣 popped, poop its just for unicorn poop.... that's its name.

I'll tell you that, when they've dried for a smok test and also after curing.

you're right, We're all looking for a strain that makes our taste buds, eyes and brain vibrate... What IS creeper? 🤣

Last edited:
figolus

figolus

Now i looking pot for m'y auto... 4x 7l or 4x11l...

My grow Space IS 60*60*140 😁 ... With 4x7l i have Space around ...with 4x11l i have no Space around 🤣

Bilber

Bilber

CREEPER WEED

So you light a bowl/j/blunt/whatnot, and you're smoking it....5 minutes goes by and everyone's like " Your fuckin WEED sucks dude! ".......

So you roll another one just to appease them........

They're almost finished with the 2nd serving you know...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

and BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They have no idea what the fuck is going on?

Clueless........drooling......sweating......breathing heavy........room is spinning.........

To sum up creeper.......it takes a couple to hit you......but when it does.......

😎

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
In a way! I think it kind of relates to the universal druggies creed that knows no international boundaries!…Mo is Bettah!!!!

Top Bottom