• Thread starter Azton
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
delete it
I have noticed that photone app makes people fry their plants 🤣 if you look at app not plants you run in trouble early here
I mean anybody that believes that their china and taiwan made phones are able to work as measuring device and catch proper moles deserves trophy. It's like with pedometer on phones 🤣 I swear....
I’m old school I use an old 3 way soil probe dry wet, lux, and alk/acidity. but I only ever use the lux meter, for laying out light, to make sure the are spaced close enough to ensure a even distribution of light across canopy by washing out into each keeping those spaces popping can really maximize your growth rate. That is the only thing I use it for.

Photone is problem, as stated by @Sunin people fuck up hard. I’m pretty sure it comes down to the paper filter, it needs to be a specific weight. #10 I think. I promise you ain’t no one going to fucking office max for some stationary to make sure Photone has it little doohickey 😂

Sunin

Sunin

Read that the same genetics grown in different places outdoors produce different cannabinoids and different again indoors.

even same seeds/plants in tent behave different
I am just dreading strong LED looking at what 95W can do to my plants but I said A I will continue.
Difference in bills is fantastic. All tent through the month billed less than my wahoo kickr usage 😂
Difference in temp is also nice (yes I was also sitting in draft with two 1000W HPS grows, opened tents, opened windows, joint, coffee lol sweet old times & more personal 😂)

Top Bottom