New grower looking for input

• Thread starter Azton
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BearWater

BearWater

If you were a hotdog would you eat yourself?
Supporter
I forget to turn the location off on my pics half the time( that’s after learning they recorded my location!)😂 I’m more worried about the crazy’s of the internet than the crazy law enforcement: ) but they’re still crazy and I worry about them🤔🤦🏼‍♂️🤣 they would just laugh at what I got going on anyways 😂✌🏻

Organic13

Organic13

That dealers are targeting chuldren. Now, I dont know much about the US that is not on.. I dont follow any shows either. I used to watch Rikki Lake on nightime, and Yeah. Im talking about my experience from where I'm at. Should it not be in line with opinions on the other side of the world with people in completely different systems, I dont find that surprising. I dig it. We from different places and have different views. I have no problems with it.

Im here to grow. Happens I like people and communicating with folk from all over the world.

Photos. Im just saying why I am careful and more careful than "Oh, a guy online said it was safe-careful". I will read up on the subject. I might find it useless and if I should fade away on this forum I will survive that also.

The state shit is at now is a couple of pots of soil from what can be seen. You seen those before.
It is the same in the US. I haven't watched the "news" in years, but it is usually branded as some fear mongering (even in some legal states) about children being involved somehow. Hell, every year at Halloween they claim children are being given drugs. Still dress up and try and collect all the free drugs 😏 and I'm still waiting. No one is giving their smoke or gummies to children. It is all fear mongering. Now, in areas that are impoverished, chitlins do what they have to in order to eat. That is completely unrelated though.

Azton

Azton

I forget to turn the location off on my pics half the time( that’s after learning they recorded my location!)😂 I’m more worried about the crazy’s of the internet than the crazy law enforcement: ) but they’re still crazy and I worry about them🤔🤦🏼‍♂️🤣 they would just laugh at what I got going on anyways 😂✌🏻
Exactly. Word is out that theres a grow somewhere. Its not just the cops.

Sunin

Sunin

🤣 they would just laugh at what I got going on anyways 😂✌🏻

sure 😎

9574c740940d2bee3d542325d6cb3bf6

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
That dealers are targeting chuldren. Now, I dont know much about the US that is not on.. I dont follow any shows either. I used to watch Rikki Lake on nightime, and Yeah. Im talking about my experience from where I'm at. Should it not be in line with opinions on the other side of the world with people in completely different systems, I dont find that surprising. I dig it. We from different places and have different views. I have no problems with it.

Im here to grow. Happens I like people and communicating with folk from all over the world.

Photos. Im just saying why I am careful and more careful than "Oh, a guy online said it was safe-careful". I will read up on the subject. I might find it useless and if I should fade away on this forum I will survive that also.

The state shit is at now is a couple of pots of soil from what can be seen. You seen those before.
Fair enough👊🏻🤡

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter

So I can’t stand them badges either.
Ibjave a traditional style tatto on my ass for one purpose only. It’s a depiction of swine dressed as cops one banging the other dog style
Above it it says “pigs is pigs”

Because if I’m going through intake again because of a fucking plant you best believe that cop tasked with looking at balls all day,
I’m gonna get my pound of flesh from officer stooly. It’s nice to see how when I turn around a different demeanor.:
Legit, I should Just shoot confetti out of my ass, but the tattoo will work just fine.

I’m all for method acting, but ass powered confetti blaster is a bridge too far. Even for me 👊🏻🤡🤟🏻

Last edited:
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Exactly. Word is out that theres a grow somewhere. Its not just the cops.
But I did also just think of this, bro you have detailed out a pretty decent idea of you grow is an entails, fact is unless someone took your account and is using it now, I’d think that the written word, and the ensuing correspondence would be far more incriminating than some pics that could quite possibly be web rips ect.

The pooch is already screwed 👊🏻🤡
I will leave it alone now.
And bro, I’m not trying to be a dick here, just braining.

AZreefer

AZreefer

So I can’t stand them badges either.
Ibjave a traditional style tatto on my ass for one purpose only. It’s a depiction of swine dressed as cops one banging the other dog style
Above it it says “pigs is pigs”

Because if I’m going through intake again because of a fucking plant you best believe that cop tasked with looking at balls all day,
I’m gonna get my pound of flesh from officer stooly. It’s nice to see how when I turn around a different demeanor.:
Legit, I should Just shoot confetti out of my ass, but the tattoo will work just fine.

I’m all for method acting, but ass powered confetti blaster is a bridge too far. Even for me 👊🏻🤡🤟🏻
Tell me that tat is legit!

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
100% man,

I earned my wings, took my vaca,

They fucking earned it,

I’m known around here a bit for being half retarded, but def not dishonest.
Fuck them bastards. 👍🏻👊🏻🤡
Oh and when I went to go get it, I dropped the idea on the artist, I knew what I was getting. He loved it so much he gave me 60% off and after care products. It was fucking awesome.
He was a badass fast. Hanging out by a clowns dirt star isn’t conducive to anyone let alone dumb fuck badges. I haven’t had to break it out yet thank the spaghetti monster for that shit.

R’amen 👍🏻

Azton

Azton

100% man,

I earned my wings, took my vaca,

They fucking earned it,

I’m known around here a bit for being half retarded, but def not dishonest.
Fuck them bastards. 👍🏻👊🏻🤡
I feel you so much in this, down to the tat and the half retardedness.

When we started living suburbian life I tried to goof of more and let more of my "soft side" if you will show, cuz I didnt want no more trouble, had enough of that shit. But I rather be the retard of the neighborhood than the criminal.

You got a great story Cap, been reading prices of it on this forum for hours. You should write it down, I like your style of writing, you suck people in with that, reminds me of Douglas Adams. Honestly.

I have a deficiency. Patience.
This is the worst part about growing anything, lol, the waiting 😄 Specially this outlaw salad, cuz you cant talk about it with people. This forum is awesome for that.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I feel you so much in this, down to the tat and the half retardedness.

When we started living suburbian life I tried to goof of more and let more of my "soft side" if you will show, cuz I didnt want no more trouble, had enough of that shit. But I rather be the retard of the neighborhood than the criminal.

You got a great story Cap, been reading prices of it on this forum for hours. You should write it down, I like your style of writing, you suck people in with that, reminds me of Douglas Adams. Honestly.

I have a deficiency. Patience.
This is the worst part about growing anything, lol, the waiting 😄 Specially this outlaw salad, cuz you cant talk about it with people. This forum is awesome for that.
bro, tell me about it, I watched this place for a year and a half, 2 years. I was a puppy at the window, the one with the grease paint and waggley tail. 🤡so wanted to jump in sooner, but it’s def a welcoming place for everyone, it was liberating not hiding after 22 years
Once I finally went ahead and started to post, best believe the paranoia was there, 100% mitigated by a bunch of super down to earth badass
Growers that shared knowledge and weren’t looking to charge a fee to new growers for info, reasons I hate YouTube because maybe 4-5% actually know what they are doing, have a “exclusive” membership to watch some jackass who has only ever grew herb one way,
My point is, you can’t take any of this shit with you any damned way, always keep an open (The collective wealth of knowledge here is to be commended) while sharing as much as you can to new folks. I jump around a lot of these threads daily to lend a helping false hand. (Clown shit)
And a couple few months down the line, when my inbox had a bunch of people thanking me. It’s super gratifying, especially when they are well read and studied a ton. Been on a mission to stop new homies before they start ph bs, potassium def in the third week of veg bs and of coarse fucking cal mag 😂so yeah man, patience is hard af but it fades after a while of having the moxie to go fly a kite as opposed to helicopter parenting Theyre plants to death Just don’t be that guy pushing people towards over correcting with ph and throw crazy nutes at their plants not realizing 9/10 they have now the risk of multiple stessors that they have compounded. It’s getting awfully redundant I feel I have a duty almost, these days with these new improvements over led lamp in general. I’m really in it for saving a plant over new comers shortcomings, but I digress, I try to be as helpful as I can and the majority of folks that come through are pleasant to work with and damned well know the deal, don’t embellish, or bs about the grow they are asking help for. “No I didn’t microwave the whole plant capt to decarb so I could sample sooner.” While annoying, i understand pride and what we think is on its way for schwag, a lot of folks still have pride and are unwilling to listen but love their plant . So I teach a calm demeanor too a newb through a methodical process that doesn’t involve scorched earth tactics and learn to communicate with your plants with a new more nuanced approach (saves homies money too) so thank you for the kind words about my writing, o have been told I should write more than a few times. I have some stories man, and patience is a virtue and school is never out. I’ve learned o ton of stuff myself. Though I have a waaaaay thicker skin too, dealing with actual assholes when they suck and keeping a happy environment, because happy environment, happy plant.
Sorry this was interesting ask, it’s a loooong response I most likely have the spell correct Monsteritus chopped up answer.

Azton

Azton

Ok, I downloaded photon-app. Jesus shits I miss how simple my life was when I was stooopid rnuff to just think "More is more! MORE BABY!" And put CFLs in all.. openings besides and underneath my HPS and plants. This was also the time I was heating my entire house just like that and had to have windows open in the middle of winter.

Me Ingles also no hot dog please madam also.

It says its 90ppfd by the tips of my lil ones. Is it good or bad? I dont know. I dont know anything about this shit. Ill do some googling myself of course, but Me mui smarto.

Azton

Azton

Ok, I downloaded photon-app. Jesus shits I miss how simple my life was when I was stooopid rnuff to just think "More is more! MORE BABY!" And put CFLs in all.. openings besides and underneath my HPS and plants. This was also the time I was heating my entire house just like that and had to have windows open in the middle of winter.

Me Ingles also no hot dog please madam also.

It says its 90ppfd by the tips of my lil ones. Is it good or bad? I dont know. I dont know anything about this shit. Ill do some googling myself of course, but Me mui smarto.
Oh,Oh OH! Now I sort of get it 900 ppfd. Up to 1000 is good.

Sunin

Sunin

delete it
I have noticed that photone app makes people fry their plants 🤣 if you look at app not plants you run in trouble early here
I mean anybody that believes that their china and taiwan made phones are able to work as measuring device and catch proper moles deserves trophy. It's like with pedometer on phones 🤣 I swear....

Sunin

Sunin

@Captspaulding should come to Ireland. Here police doesn't exist, law too and rules 🤣 It's easier for criminal or a crackhead on the streets than normal person, there's that though 😎😏

Azton

Azton

delete it
I have noticed that photone app makes people fry their plants 🤣 if you look at app not plants you run in trouble early here
I mean anybody that believes that their china and taiwan made phones are able to work as measuring device and catch proper moles deserves trophy. It's like with pedometer on phones 🤣 I swear....
Yeah, seems like a piece of shit. I hit 1000 ppfd in the kitchen. I am whiter than a line of coke.

Yeah, so I should focus on the leaf stretching for light? Them being flat with the floor is ideal? (according to my new found understanding from reading around here).

Sunin

Sunin

Yeah, so I should focus on the leaf stretching for light? Them being flat with the floor is ideal? (according to my new found understanding from reading around here).

flat positioned in the middle for best footprint and then you just adjust looking how plants are behaving. starting with 50-60cm is safe then you go up and down. I am no expert here as I just ordered 640W and I was HPS/CFL grower all my life so I'm learning here too. LEDs are pretty strong, they give different light to plant. plants will tell you fast it's too much or not enough.

I just can't read anymore threads when there's al lot of technical data about light ppfd gfrd and nrga and there's a photo of seedling so stressed with light that it turned yellow neon. would be much more beneficial to download ebook of Ed Rosenthal than this photone app crap 😂

Last edited:
Azton

Azton

This has led (hehe) me to look up a bit of info, it sure is fascinating stuff how different spectras effect plants differently. Read that the same genetics grown in different places outdoors produce different cannabinoids and different again indoors.

I was such a caveman. Seed, dirt, food, water, light boom. Shit people have looked deep into this.

Top Bottom