Old Ends and New Beginnings

• Thread starter SpursGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SpursGrower

SpursGrower

Put a couple more CBD FIX in some soil after the first failed to come up. Worth a try but they are 3 years old so not holding out much hope
IMG 7232

SpursGrower

SpursGrower

I’m going to harvest some of the blueberry this weekend so I’m just trying a little experiment to see if I can lower the humidity in my dry box without the dehumidifier as whenever that’s running the temps rise 5 degrees C. I’ve hung a bovida humidity pack in there. I’m pretty sure the air replacement will mean it doesn’t do much but I’ve put in a 49% hoping it may get to 60ish % 🤷🏻
IMG 7315
IMG 7316

SpursGrower

SpursGrower

😂😂😂

I can see now why I failed science in school. The boveda pack did absolutely f all! Oh well you live and learn (hopefully 🫣)

IMG 7317

Guess I’ll have to dry at higher temps then ideal, but I’ve got one last hope!
IMG 7258

And if that fails I’ll put the ice jug in the box!

BearWater

BearWater

If you were a hotdog would you eat yourself?
Supporter
😂😂😂

I can see now why I failed science in school. The boveda pack did absolutely f all! Oh well you live and learn (hopefully 🫣)

View attachment 2200775
Guess I’ll have to dry at higher temps then ideal, but I’ve got one last hope!
View attachment 2200778
And if that fails I’ll put the ice jug in the box!
but THIS IS SCIENCE! And your just did an experiment and learned! Fuck the school system failing kids in science : ) thats not what science is about! I love that you are trying to make it work. Sometimes you just gotta do the “more obvious” things in front of you so you can see what’s really going on✌️

SpursGrower

SpursGrower

but THIS IS SCIENCE! And your just did an experiment and learned! Fuck the school system failing kids in science : ) thats not what science is about! I love that you are trying to make it work. Sometimes you just gotta do the “more obvious” things in front of you so you can see what’s really going on✌️
Thanks mate, I appreciate the support

Sunin

Sunin

uuuuu
secret wardrobe
Silver Narnia 🤣 some weird plants 😉
dehumidifier in the area far away from the drying is the only option I think. Would prefer to tweak to lower temp there for a week even with icepacks.
Tried with Boveda big packs and with this spongy things dehumidifiers and get back to electronic equipment fast.
No point in risking good bud as it looks tasty that auto 👍
How about drying area somewhere else?
greets

SpursGrower

SpursGrower

uuuuu
secret wardrobe
Silver Narnia 🤣 some weird plants 😉
dehumidifier in the area far away from the drying is the only option I think. Would prefer to tweak to lower temp there for a week even with icepacks.
Tried with Boveda big packs and with this spongy things dehumidifiers and get back to electronic equipment fast.
No point in risking good bud as it looks tasty that auto 👍
greets
Thanks mate, I’ve moved all the plugs outside the secret wardrobe 😂. They were warm to the touch so hopefully that was where some of the heat was coming from

SpursGrower

SpursGrower

I’ve just set up my tent which I use to harvest and trim as it contains the smell
IMG 7341
IMG 7342

It only just fits at the back of the garage and I’ve had to move my wife’s exercise bike, but I could sweet talk her into letting me keep it up a while longer while I dry in it.
IMG 7349

I’ve stuck a hygrometer in there and I’ll see what numbers I’m getting before the first chop tomorrow.

SpursGrower

SpursGrower

partial harvest update…

Rh in tent was 80+ so sticking with the secret wardrobe for now (I am thinking of re building the whole thing )

As a relative newby to weed, I’m hoping to try different strains to see different effects. But I also want to see if I can notice a difference with early and late harvests. So I partially chopped the blueberry yesterday while the trichomes were at about half amber maybe a little less.

I took roughly a 3rd of her I think.
IMG 7362
IMG 7364
IMG 7369
IMG 7371
IMG 7390

I feel a little sorry for what’s left of her but I think it will only be a week or so before shes ready

SpursGrower

SpursGrower

Here’s a few pics of stress killer from the past few days, started some LST on her a couple days ago and she’s taking it like a boss 💪🏻
IMG 7373
IMG 7374
IMG 7375
IMG 7377
IMG 7378
IMG 7411
IMG 7412

Top Bottom