*Perpetual Goods* - Alien Genetics

• Thread starter Goodsen Cranium
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
High Lady Goods how are the babies doing ? With your photo skills and green thumb you should be rocking the Rock Candy :p P.S. if Cheese man gets outta hand let me know I will knock him out with a medicated dart :eek:

Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

High Lady Goods how are the babies doing ? With your photo skills and green thumb you should be rocking the Rock Candy :p P.S. if Cheese man gets outta hand let me know I will knock him out with a medicated dart :eek:
lol... sign me up for the cheese special triple dose, Miss 'dusa! Been a rough week. :confused: Thanks for the compliments.
Let's look in on the babies, shall we? I just realized that I didn't get a side by side for height difference. My bad. #1 is almost twice as tall as #2, By the next update, they'll be in their new homes. How does straight to 3 gal sound?
Hope everyone is well! Lady Goods
IMG 4271
ARC #1
IMG 4273
ARC #2
IMG 4279

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
lol... sign me up for the cheese special triple dose, Miss 'dusa! Been a rough week. :confused: Thanks for the compliments.
Let's look in on the babies, shall we? I just realized that I didn't get a side by side for height difference. My bad. #1 is almost twice as tall as #2, By the next update, they'll be in their new homes. How does straight to 3 gal sound?
Hope everyone is well! Lady Goods
ARC #1
ARC #2

I try to get my girls into their permanent home as quickly as possible, but if you are sexing them you may want to to step up the their final home once sexed.

outwest

Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

Taking over Lady goods log sorry , these boys are outta hand sister Alienette
No problem, needed the giggles!
I try to get my girls into their permanent home as quickly as possible, but if you are sexing them you may want to to step up the their final home once sexed.

outwest
Thanks outwest... everything else I have going right now has gone from that size to 1 gal until they've shown sex. Guess I'll keep working with that.

Oceanside

Oceanside

Hiya GC!! My last stage is 3 gallon smart pots and my girls finish out at 3 to 4 ' with no issues at all.. Not once have i been root bound. I sex in the 3 gal pots just cuz i reuse my soilless.. So it's not a big expense to me. I go from 16 ounce cup to one gal to 3.. Very similar to you!!!! Your plants look so happy!!! Love it.

OC

Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

Hello everyone! Hope you're having a great week.
New home day!! :) I keep having these mini-freak outs about my veg space. I have a few things in line before the ARC are going to be flowered and I've seen in other farmers' threads that they can get some height to them so I'll be getting to the training & topping asap.
I'm including a post by Alien from 619ster's Rock Candy thread for reference to possible phenos.
Here are my guesses...although you never truly know until you flower them.

The male is Sour Dub dominant.
Female #1 (semi branchy, stretchy/lanky pheno) - Tahoe leaner, expect OG
Female #2 (super branchy and tall pheno) - Good mix of Tahoe Alien & Sour Dub
Female #3 (small squat pheno) - Looks very close to the Sour Dub cut

Hope that helps!

A

#1 definitely has more stretch to it, while #2 is short n' fat.
IMG 4447
IMG 4433
IMG 4424
IMG 4448
IMG 4427
IMG 4432

A

Alien

Supporter
Hello everyone! Hope you're having a great week.
New home day!! :) I keep having these mini-freak outs about my veg space. I have a few things in line before the ARC are going to be flowered and I've seen in other farmers' threads that they can get some height to them so I'll be getting to the training & topping asap.
I'm including a post by Alien from 619ster's Rock Candy thread for reference to possible phenos.

#1 definitely has more stretch to it, while #2 is short n' fat.

Looking nice! It's a little too early for me to give much pheno advice, but I'll be watching and chime in when I can. Thanks for sharing the photos and documenting the seedlings LG! Keep up the great work.

Cheers,
A

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Looking nice! It's a little too early for me to give much pheno advice, but I'll be watching and chime in when I can. Thanks for sharing the photos and documenting the seedlings LG! Keep up the great work.

Cheers,
A

I haven't seen much of a pheneo difference in my ARCso_O (but Im a newb)
some are a bit frostier than others..but that's about it so far

Top Bottom