*Perpetual Goods* - Alien Genetics

• Thread starter Goodsen Cranium
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

awesome , I love turtles use to catch them little green slider turtles all the time as a kid, stumbled into a pond of rain water one day with hundreds of babies in it, was in turtle heaven ..... now they say smaller than 4in can carry salmina poision .....cool picture. Dirk & Lady G - Alien - got my sea green today just in time day 3 of flower 57$ for 16z and .7 ml was that just to confuse us.... lol.. need an eye dropper now... 16.6 grow... why not 16.5 lol....

Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

Hey everyone!! Things are moving along in my flower room & I thought I'd throw a quick update up since I just happened to have my camera with me.
I spent last night trying to find out if anyone that's got Rock Candy going topped as early as I have for comparison. I'm really fascinated with #1. Topping it seemed to throw it into overdrive. I also noticed that after topping, the upper portion of the stem rotated, changing the top two branches from perpendicular to parallel with each other. I've never noticed anything like that before. I topped #1 a second time today. The way it's growing, it'll probably need to go into flower before #2.
Looking @ my veg area, the 4ft light is hung higher to lower, left to right. I go into veg every 2-3 days & play what I call plant tetris, moving plants around as they grow so that they're always as close to the light as possible to reduce stretch. Doesn't seem to matter with #1, though. lol... I keep imagining what these babies would do if I could run a light with some power.
I love me some #2. Something about it's fat leaves & chunkiness that I like. Growth is tight, nodes are even.
Be well everyone. Thanks for stopping through. Lady Goods:D
ARC #2 (left) #1 (right)
IMG 4661
IMG 4659
The #1 main stem twisted after topping
IMG 4658
ARC #2
IMG 4656
IMG 4655

IMG 4647
half baked

half baked

hey bro, nice plants ya got goin, ya might wanna top the 2 top nodes once more to let the others catch up, it worked wonders with my friends ARC

he's got an alien rock candy that we trained from early, heres a link, the rock candy is the top right plant in the full room shot :) his names afrosamurhigh

https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/go-with-the-fro.49962/page-3

to me his pheno looks very much like ur pheno 1#, and it stinks :)

hb

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

hey bro, nice plants ya got goin, ya might wanna top the 2 top nodes once more to let the others catch up, it worked wonders with my friends ARC

he's got an alien rock candy that we trained from early, heres a link, the rock candy is the top right plant in the full room shot :) his names afrosamurhigh

hb

shes not a bro, bro haha

Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

hb
Abba Zabba, you my only friend. Sorry, had to throw a half baked movie quote in there. Thanks for swinging through with the tip, hb.:) I made my way over to Afro's thread. How early did you start training that ARC? I can already tell I'm not through shaping ARC #1. The branches I topped yesterday have almost caught up with the top set.
shes not a bro, bro haha
lol... Good looking out, cheese. Happy weekend to ya!:D

soserthc1

soserthc1

Hey everyone!! Things are moving along in my flower room & I thought I'd throw a quick update up since I just happened to have my camera with me.
I spent last night trying to find out if anyone that's got Rock Candy going topped as early as I have for comparison. I'm really fascinated with #1. Topping it seemed to throw it into overdrive. I also noticed that after topping, the upper portion of the stem rotated, changing the top two branches from perpendicular to parallel with each other. I've never noticed anything like that before. I topped #1 a second time today. The way it's growing, it'll probably need to go into flower before #2.
Looking @ my veg area, the 4ft light is hung higher to lower, left to right. I go into veg every 2-3 days & play what I call plant tetris, moving plants around as they grow so that they're always as close to the light as possible to reduce stretch. Doesn't seem to matter with #1, though. lol... I keep imagining what these babies would do if I could run a light with some power.
I love me some #2. Something about it's fat leaves & chunkiness that I like. Growth is tight, nodes are even.
Be well everyone. Thanks for stopping through. Lady Goods:D
ARC #2 (left) #1 (right)
The #1 main stem twisted after topping
ARC #2
LG - I am running the same thing - I will take close up pictures of my stems at lights out or as soon as I get a chance and put them up here and in my thread for you but I have the same situation with the ARC - I fimm thou as it keeps the main cola going up also but the one I topped instead of fimmed by mistake - looks identical to yours . The stretch is on day 8 as the flip is and they are avg a inch and a half per day in growth .......

soserthc1

soserthc1

hb
I just peeped this thread and will follow but he is running a sog and you will get a better comparision from my stems as I am only running three.... no disrespect Half Baked.... wish I had the room or the legality to run sog or scrog but gotta keep number's down just in case...... creap's in these part will say i'm running a cash crop factory when I could care less about selling my goods just love growing and smoking them..... its a shame when even your 15 year old kid is more educated about the benefits of marijuana then police ........Respect SoSer

Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

LG - I am running the same thing - I will take close up pictures of my stems at lights out or as soon as I get a chance and put them up here and in my thread for you but I have the same situation with the ARC - I fimm thou as it keeps the main cola going up also but the one I topped instead of fimmed by mistake - looks identical to yours . The stretch is on day 8 as the flip is and they are avg a inch and a half per day in growth .......
Appreciate it soser.:)

half baked

half baked

Abba Zabba, you my only friend. Sorry, had to throw a half baked movie quote in there. Thanks for swinging through with the tip, hb.:) I made my way over to Afro's thread. How early did you start training that ARC? I can already tell I'm not through shaping ARC #1. The branches I topped yesterday have almost caught up with the top set.

hey GC well he topped them very early, his looked exactly like urs before he put them in bigger pots and under a 600hps, we did a tiny bit of lst and then let her go for it, which she sure did :)

I just peeped this thread and will follow but he is running a sog and you will get a better comparision from my stems as I am only running three.... no disrespect Half Baked.... wish I had the room or the legality to run sog or scrog but gotta keep number's down just in case...... creap's in these part will say i'm running a cash crop factory when I could care less about selling my goods just love growing and smoking them..... its a shame when even your 15 year old kid is more educated about the benefits of marijuana then police ........Respect SoSer

pretty sure he aint runnig a sog setup bro o_O , the rock candy has 6 colas, think you might have seen the single cola caramel candy kush's, he's got 3 in with the rock candy and others strains

hb

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter

i say that all the time to the guys i work with...funny quote,,,keep up the great work girlie :D

soserthc1

soserthc1

Ok , Lady Goods finally got my kid to let me use the phone I pay for to get you them picture . Well I am down to two ARC as number 5 turned male in day 8 of flower after showing female traits early, In the first picture you will see where I fimm twice which created 7 tops and the second will be were I topped instead of fimmed with only created four tops ....
IMG 20120922 01138
some how my pictures got reversed but you can figure it out.... i'll update what the canopy's look like later , don't feel like arguing with a 16 year old now but gonna buy MYSELF a camera today.....

IMG 20120922 01137
Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

hey GC well he topped them very early, his looked exactly like urs before he put them in bigger pots and under a 600hps, we did a tiny bit of lst and then let her go for it, which she sure did :)

pretty sure he aint runnig a sog setup bro o_O , the rock candy has 6 colas, think you might have seen the single cola caramel candy kush's, he's got 3 in with the rock candy and others strains

hb
I did a li'l supercropping yesterday. The li'l monster was back upright when I checked today. Wild.
Lookin good...good! When are you planning to sex them?

Won't be long here. I gotta know who is who. LOL.
There's no planning, sky high. They're going to have the time they need to show naturally. I was holding off for a while on popping them and popped quite a few beans before them to keep me occupied, lol... They all ended up being female which I didn't plan & necessarily have the space for. Gonna have to bush it up nicely by the time there'll be space in flower (about the second week in October).
i say that all the time to the guys i work with...funny quote,,,keep up the great work girlie :D
I could probably recite the entire movie, lol... Funyuns. Yeah. Thanks for coming through tj.
Ok , Lady Goods finally got my kid to let me use the phone I pay for to get you them picture . Well I am down to two ARC as number 5 turned male in day 8 of flower after showing female traits early, In the first picture you will see where I fimm twice which created 7 tops and the second will be were I topped instead of fimmed with only created four tops ....View attachment 253965 some how my pictures got reversed but you can figure it out.... i'll update what the canopy's look like later , don't feel like arguing with a 16 year old now but gonna buy MYSELF a camera today.....
Sorry about the kids, sorry about the balls, soser (in whichever order you please). Don't have any myself. My through my grandfather, our family was taught to 'earn our keep'. I'm a workhorse. I'll work for what I want & know it's so much more gratifying that way. Whatever it is I'm working for. I'm grateful to have been taught that. I hope you are able to indulge in a camera. :) You really don't need anything special. My shots aren't the best, but that usually because of my coffee jitters. Canon SD1000, point & shoot. Old thing, but I've gotten some decent macros with it. Learned a lot from some of Alien's posts, actually. Your post helped me realize that I've been using the wrong term... I've been fimming my plants.
Appreciate you guys coming through. Lady Goods:D

soserthc1

soserthc1

Soser I just ask a grow shop to order for me you could try
thanks dusa , i got it the grow shop and i mean grow shop - only 1 around here ..... had one left and was only 57 bucks not 60 and shipping , so i'm good now if i could just get 1 ml out of the damn bottle at a time. Great stuff thou i am loving the result... good looking at .... girl peace soser

Top Bottom