20240618 094432

20240618 094505

20240618 094513

20240618 094518

20240618 094543

20240618 094546

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

I'm also thinking maybe I should just chop her and be done with it (and remove the chance of further infection completely from the tent)?
You know your tent, and I'm always in the "better safe than sorry" mindset, but I will say... I've seen people harvest 80%-90% of a plant after chopping a few problem branches.

lenhug

lenhug

Supporter
You know your tent, and I'm always in the "better safe than sorry" mindset, but I will say... I've seen people harvest 80%-90% of a plant after chopping a few problem branches.

I am exactly the same and I did it. Not risking all the rest just in case.

I chopped the Zamadelica, AGE and Lemon. Now drying. Phew!

Thank you for your service ladies. 🫡

20240618 144231

Greenjourneyman

Greenjourneyman

Hey Len,
Looking really nice over then on the west coast. Glad you have leaned into having multiple things going on at once. The outdoor is looking really nice, nature as taken over the wheel a little and you are getting results. I’m always surprised at how much they flourish in the sun rather than a tent. You know what I’ll say about your seedlings. Just keep working with it, and try to transplant out before so leggy. All considered you are making some leaps and bounds. Too bad about the mold issue, my tent was full of the shit his spring for whatever reason. Need to do better with humidity.
Have a great weekend man,

lenhug

lenhug

Supporter
Hey Len,
Looking really nice over then on the west coast. Glad you have leaned into having multiple things going on at once. The outdoor is looking really nice, nature as taken over the wheel a little and you are getting results. I’m always surprised at how much they flourish in the sun rather than a tent. You know what I’ll say about your seedlings. Just keep working with it, and try to transplant out before so leggy. All considered you are making some leaps and bounds. Too bad about the mold issue, my tent was full of the shit his spring for whatever reason. Need to do better with humidity.
Have a great weekend man,

Hey man, was actually wondering where you'd got to and what you were up to. I even checked your threads for updates. Hope you're well and glad to see you back.

Thanks for the comments, I still can't seem to get my seedlings going like others but trying different things. See what it looks like when I get back tonight. But the outdoor doing great stuff, loves it out there it seems.

Hope all your grows are doing well.

Last edited:
lenhug

lenhug

Supporter
Been checking in whilst away and it is scary Mary.

Been trying to fight the temps with humidity but is a losing battle. Yesterday was the hottest and was struggling to keep it below 83' and the VPD is all over the place. I know 85' is the limit and really don't want to be up here this late in flower. Also was worried the humidifier was gonna run out of water before I get back...aaaand looks like that happened in the early hours this morning. Oh god.

Another hot one today and so have just set the online fan to constant (lvl4) now and 2 oscillating fans indoor (lvl3) to at least keep air constantly moving in and through there even if hot. Currently sat at 85' and rising. 🫣

Just have to roll with it and what will be will be...

BearWater

BearWater

If you were a hotdog would you eat yourself?
Supporter
Hey len : ) im really bad at following along with other threads and just saw you had some mold issues! Sorry that happened but glad you were able to take care of it with minimalish damage : /

Hey were we talking about topping plants at one point and trellising outdoor? I think it was you! lol.

Greenjourneyman

Greenjourneyman

Hey man, was actually wondering where you'd got to and what you were up to. I even checked your threads for updates. Hope you're well and glad to see you back.

Thanks for the comments, I still can't seem to get my seedlings going like others but trying different things. See what it looks like when I get back tonight. But the outdoor doing great stuff, loves it out there it seems.

Hope all your grows are doing well.

Hey man,
All is mostly well out here. Thanks for asking. I did throw up a post this morning so you can take a look at where things are. In the midst of the summer grow cycle a little less exciting. Though I am continuing an indoor grow project this year to work on breeding.
I’ll keep you updated as to how it turns out. Hopefully seeds for life.

lenhug

lenhug

Supporter
Hey len : ) im really bad at following along with other threads and just saw you had some mold issues! Sorry that happened but glad you were able to take care of it with minimalish damage : /

Hey were we talking about topping plants at one point and trellising outdoor? I think it was you! lol.

Yes, yes we were talking about that. Trellis is getting added shortly and I am soon to top this other one I have. I'll update later on with some pics and tag you. 😊

BearWater

BearWater

If you were a hotdog would you eat yourself?
Supporter
Yes, yes we were talking about that. Trellis is getting added shortly and I am soon to top this other one I have. I'll update later on with some pics and tag you. 😊
I thought so! : ) when you get a chance (if you want to) go check out my thread! I posted a picture of two of the plants still in the one gal. One topped and one not, gives a good visual I thought.

lenhug

lenhug

Supporter
Oh yes, definitely will do that. I've not ever topped before so any help much appreciated...lol!

lenhug

lenhug

Supporter
Right, before I do that, check this horror show out. This was what I was looking at as I boarded the plane home last night:

😳 🔥🫣

Screenshot 20240624 193022 AC Infinity
Screenshot 20240624 193016 AC Infinity

I'm very glad to report that it's now back under control, still warm but much better envn now and they seem, seem to be ok. I'm so sorry ladies!

Ran in the house, filled the humidifier and was shoveling ice into it as well. 😄

lenhug

lenhug

Supporter
And speaking of the ladies, here's a good problem to have.

The Pinot #2 in the new soil is going magnificently and so well in fact that the branches cant hold the weight of the buds! So I must be doing something right at least when not trying to kill them. 😉

20240625 102806

So any advice on holding the branches up, I'm currently at string and tying to the roof of the tent? Been reading about yo-yos as well. Any need?

Top Bottom