Photo periods in bloom! Share your pics and advice.

• Thread starter Robert23howard
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Unbelievable the amount of plants you can cover in there, they all look perfect, you have that room dialed in brother! That SE7k is gunna kick those cola sizes up a notch past 10 though! 👊👊
My body is ready 😂

E

Eclipted

Second grow ever. Just flipped to flower a few weeks ago and did their final defoliation yesterday. Pic is before defoliation. First run I had 3 plants put off 2.5 zips this run I’m looking to at least double if not triple that. I got 5 plants that are about 3.5 feet tall each maybe a little taller.

C97A60E5 A2FA 43D2 8494 41BB7DFBF670
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Second grow ever. Just flipped to flower a few weeks ago and did their final defoliation yesterday. Pic is before defoliation. First run I had 3 plants put off 2.5 zips this run I’m looking to at least double if not triple that. I got 5 plants that are about 3.5 feet tall each maybe a little taller.
Rolling! Much improved 👊🏻🤡

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

Your grow looks dialed in for sure.
I’ve had a bunch of good runs and the end results have been outstanding…….but I still don’t always get those leaves standing at attention and praying to the gods, like yours. It’s hit or miss from plant to plant.
My last grow was 3 different strain clones and one plant, a Grandi Guava, was kinda droopy the entire grow. It wasn’t extreme but she just looked sad from start of flowering to finish. Well damned if she didn’t turn out the best quality. It actually won a local cannabis cup contest……the contest is very small and I’m guessing there are a lot of new growers jumping in. I think there were 20-25 other strains competing, so it’s not that big of an achievement. But the quality was pretty top shelf across the board.
I can’t help but think that it may have been even better, in potency, flavor, smoothness & yield if I could have gotten her happy like yours.
Oh well, I’m trying again…….
Thanks
yeah this batch of seeds i had a few phenos with a tendency for leaves praying upward, but there also one that's has droopy,clawed leaves whatever i m doing and the others pheno have their leaves mostly horizontal. Can't do much about phenotypic distribution ; ).

C

Creepycreaturez

I know I know….she has taken a beating lol
But how do the buds themselves look? Tell me your guys honest opinion about her as a whole!!
First time grower here 🤘🤘
7 weeks and a few days old flower stage

IMG 7642
IMG 7643
IMG 7644
IMG 7645
IMG 7646
I

ILgrower

the outer leaves curling, heat issues? we had them here, and grew some White Widows outside not too easy to control, especially in a residential area, with the high privacy fence keeping them hidden, never would have thought they would last to harvest but they did

Fromunda506

Fromunda506

3 weeks of short days.
Right side 2x snow drift from tengu seed co (my 2 keepers from 7 I ran last spring).
Left front is grandi guava. Left back is chocolate gelato. Cheers
IMG 0395

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom