Plants growing too tall for 2 meter grow tent

L

Lenny20135

Hey all. I did my first grow in 2018 with an 80 cm x 80 cm x 200 cm grow tent, 450 watt LED, Airpots, etc. The grow was successful, with 7 ounces dry when I was done. I grew three auto flowers from Dutch Passion. This time around I also have three plants growing with the same setup, all auto flowers, 2 different varieties. One is a new one, Mokum's Tulip. It is growing too high, even for my 2 meter high tent! I now have the LED as high as it will go in the tent and the plant will soon reach it. Seeds were planted 23 April and I don't expect to harvest until the end of July or early August. Should I trim the top off or will the plant be unhappy about that?

L

Lenny20135

Have some photos? When did they start flowering?
I think 2-3 weeks ago. I took some pictures with my iPhone. They are HEIC and wouldn't allow me to upload. So I converted them to jpeg and when I upload them now this site says: "The uploaded file was not an image as expected." Not sure what format they need to be in.
Have some photos? When did they start flowering?

Newty

Newty

Supporter
I think 2-3 weeks ago. I took some pictures with my iPhone. They are HEIC and wouldn't allow me to upload. So I converted them to jpeg and when I upload them now this site says: "The uploaded file was not an image as expected." Not sure what format they need to be in.
Photos I upload are jpg, which is supposed to be the same as jpeg but there's still some platforms out there that won't support 4 letter extension so jpg needs to be used instead of jpeg, maybe this website only supports 3 letter extensions.

B

Budtirement

Try this;
  1. Navigate to your iPhone’s settings.
  2. Tap Photos.
  3. Scroll down to Transfer to Mac or PC and tap on Automatic. This will transfer photos and videos in a compatible format. Photos will become JPGs before transferring.

Galgrows

Galgrows

This was a big Jack Herer i grew few years ago would'nt finish before fall rains so i gently but firmly squeezed and rolled the stalk whilst bending slowly till it flopped over. Do not worry too much about tissue breaking it will heal to a knuckle. One big arse cola it became.

IMG 20210912 095434753 HDR  super
Top Bottom