• Thread starter G gnome
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Papa Indica

Papa Indica

He is trippin' his balls off!!!

I think its like papa said, only the first time you visit the page that day or somethin
Nah, that's not what it was, I was talking about our signature lines. When we first put up a post anywhere on a page it shows until we leave that page and it will stay on our first post on any page all the time.
Don't know what happened to his tags other than someone deleted them. Seems kinda fucked up that a mod would be fucking with another mods thread but...

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
He is trippin' his balls off!!!

Nah, that's not what it was, I was talking about our signature lines. When we first put up a post anywhere on a page it shows until we leave that page and it will stay on our first post on any page all the time.
Don't know what happened to his tags other than someone deleted them. Seems kinda fucked up that a mod would be fucking with another mods thread but...
We got some damn someone out here deleting shit.... hide yo wife and keeds!!!

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Actually, it looks like our ability to add tags to our threads has been removed. Even after a thread is up for awhile the "add tags" option has still been there at the top of the page. I've been thinking about adding some to mine, I just went and looked, thinking I might add a couple right now and the option is no longer there.

Hmmm...:shockedninja:

G gnome

G gnome

Actually, it looks like our ability to add tags to our threads has been removed. Even after a thread is up for awhile the "add tags" option has still been there at the top of the page. I've been thinking about adding some to mine, I just went and looked, thinking I might add a couple right now and the option is no longer there.

Hmmm...:shockedninja:
I noticed that as well...guess we abused it too much haha

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Tags have been removed from the forums less than 1% of people was using them
And Gravekat is banned for life, he just loves to antagonize me
anyway back on topic :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom