Playin With Fire

• Thread starter G gnome
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Papa Indica

Papa Indica

You guys ever get branches growing below cotyledons?

View attachment 772462
Wow, that's a new one.

Every day is Saturday here, pal!
No need to even label them really, they're all the same.

Thats just a pic of some horse shit i saw on a no til guys ig. Thought id have a lil fun at work.
Glad you said that bro, I kept looking at it thinking that was exactly what it looked like and trying to see bud there but, could only see shit and hay! Didn't want to insult you!!!
:cry::crying2::cry::crying2::cry:

incogneato

incogneato

Wow, that's a new one.

No need to even label them really, they're all the same.

Glad you said that bro, I kept looking at it thinking that was exactly what it looked like and trying to see bud there but, could only see shit and hay! Didn't want to insult you!!!
:cry::crying2::cry::crying2::cry:
Hahaha, i think thats why not too many people said shit. Joey caught it hahaha

Gonna get it in tonight for wifeys bday. Bunch of non smokers, lame. Me an a buddy smokin and thats it. Hyperglue 1,4 and gg#4
20180120 175457

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

So my youngest son, (24 in March), is out with some friends and they encountered one of those punching machines that measure the PSI of the impact, apparently he broke the machine's record with an 864 on a scale of 0-999. Fucking animal.
You wouldn't necessarily think it if you saw him in his street clothes either. Really not a big guy, not tall or bulky but, he trains and has since he was really young, always taken good care of himself never smoked or drank or did any really crazy shit growing up, always scoffed the kids who thought it was cool to be getting fucked up, raising hell, etc.
Being the guy who was a partying fuck up growing up, (and beyond, lol), it feels a little strange sometimes that I have a son so straight laced, hell, he's been studying to be a cop, which is crazy for me, but I'm glad to see the path he's taken, hopefully he can avoid ever being in the same shoes as me if he takes good enough care of himself at least.
Proud of all 3 of my sons.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

So my youngest son, (24 in March), is out with some friends and they encountered one of those punching machines that measure the PSI of the impact, apparently he broke the machine's record with an 864 on a scale of 0-999. Fucking animal.
You wouldn't necessarily think it if you saw him in his street clothes either. Really not a big guy, not tall or bulky but, he trains and has since he was really young, always taken good care of himself never smoked or drank or did any really crazy shit growing up, always scoffed the kids who thought it was cool to be getting fucked up, raising hell, etc.
Being the guy who was a partying fuck up growing up, (and beyond, lol), it feels a little strange sometimes that I have a son so straight laced, hell, he's been studying to be a cop, which is crazy for me, but I'm glad to see the path he's taken, hopefully he can avoid ever being in the same shoes as me if he takes good enough care of himself at least.
Just sayin'...

:ninja:

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Right on pop! I can only hope for the same for my 3 boys. And girl for that matter

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Right on pop! I can only hope for the same for my 3 boys. And girl for that matter
Absolutely! Not quite the same story with the other two though, those apples fell a little closer to the trees they dropped from! lmao Strong willed, defiant, a love for partying, especially the oldest on that last one, lol. But, they had an advantage that we didn't, parents that stayed together, and something I specifically didn't have, a father that was there and made them know he loved them, and another key thing, they have their mother's blood too.
Kids need a strong family unit and to know that you love them and care about what they do and encourage them in the things that interest them, and to treat them all fairly, in relation to each other if nothing else, it can't always be equal because they are all different people. We tried to do all of those things the best we could and with those factors combined they ended up being very good men I believe.
Of course we're far from perfect but, we tried like hell to stick to those principals. Not trying to be preachy or anything, just how I see it where it pertains to kids.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom