Sweet seeds devil cream auto

• Thread starter tonyww93
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tonyww93

tonyww93

So I'll be growing sweet seeds devil cream auto in a 2*2*4 scorpion terrarium 🦂 using a bioactive soil with a 200 watt led system!! Hopefully I'll be able to get some of those dark colors without temp drop! Here it is at a couple days.. going to let it hit it's 3rd node before I fem it and let it recover in a small pot before I transplant it to a bigger one.... If anyone is interested in the unopened pack lmk what you have for trade

Sweet seeds devil cream auto
Sweet seeds devil cream auto 2
tonyww93

tonyww93

FIMed the 7 day old plant giving it time to recover before transplanting it into a 3 gallon pot and into the terrarium... Also had another seedling pop today! Hope they bring in those pink/red/purple/black colors sweet seeds claim!! At the last week I'll be doing a slow gallon drip of ice water if it's not colorful enough but guess I'll find out!
IMG 20240625 224303877
IMG 20240625 224315336

tonyww93

tonyww93

I used to crack an ice cube tray right onto the soil. Did it once or twice a day. Worked very well .
Ya I've tried it on one of my tangerine dreams but it didn't really work mainly turned fall yellow with a faint purple tint that was splotchy but still wasn't bad for coloring

H

Hajinu

Getting a lil bit bigger also have another germinating to see if there is any different phenotypes, cuz there isn't very many grow journals on devil cream mainly the parent lines
Looking great. Speaking of the parent lines... I have a Dark Devil going now and Black Cream waiting for my next run, caught that BOGO @SeedsmanSeeds Looking forward to watching 👀 your plants 🪴 grow.

tonyww93

tonyww93

The unopened pack has been traded for some double grape and kraken seeds by meph so that will be my next journal

tonyww93

tonyww93

Looking great. Speaking of the parent lines... I have a Dark Devil going now and Black Cream waiting for my next run, caught that BOGO @SeedsmanSeeds Looking forward to watching 👀 your plants 🪴 grow.
Seen some crazy grow journals of dark devil they get some weight and colors and heard/ read some good things about black cream!! Kinda why I went with devil cream lol got mine from seedsman also wasn't the best germ rate 2 out of 4 popped but not horrible and they sent another pack for the ones that didn't pop!

Top Bottom