For Sale Tenguseedco

• Thread starter Trustfall
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Thank you all for the kind words! Definitely thrilled with this strain and if the smoke is anything like this grow I’m going to be extremely happy! Thanks for Trust for bringing yet another magic cross together

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
I see you getting a lot more mass out of these Tengus than I sir! Well done mate! Teach me ur ways!
I’ll hit you up in a message bro, I’ve actually had a whole mess of folks that have been requesting I break down my methods step by step. It’s gonna be a bit before I have it all done and written out in a cohesive manner fit for human consumption, but I will shoot it to you as soon as I get done with it so you can go over it. Thanks for the kind words my friend! Main thing here? Stalwart patience. 👊🏻🤡

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

🐼 🚀
Supporter
IMO that strain is a good balance of flavor and high. Still has creativeness with the cookie body. But I wouldn’t considered it a knock out high. Need different thangs for different times lol
Sounds like a good smoke 👍
probably the true beauty of weed at least to me is the seemingly infinite varieties of buzz, smell, flavor. It is a very unique almost alien plant. ✌

Lockebox

Lockebox

Little update on my GMO x Okie pheno hunt. So far at the 2 week veg point, I’ve grouped the 8 plants into 3 categories:

1, short and stacked. (x3)
IMG 3966

2, medium height with medium internodes. (x3) pheno in photo making even canopy w/ no training.
IMG 3967

And 3, the predicted gmo leaners, tall with wide node spacing (x2)
IMG 3968

Can’t wait to see them in flower! 👍🏻

C

climbit

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Seeds available?
Yeah electro! How are you man! But yeah, you can hit up @Trustfall and I’m trying to remember, but I’m not sure which, but one of the pages a ways back has his list. Bro, definitely snatch those up if you can. Trust will pop up sooner than later as well.

Top Bottom