For Sale Tenguseedco

• Thread starter Trustfall
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
electroguy

electroguy

Yeah electro! How are you man! But yeah, you can hit up @Trustfall and I’m trying to remember, but I’m not sure which, but one of the pages a ways back has his list. Bro, definitely snatch those up if you can. Trust will pop up sooner than later as well.
Yeah, I miss everyone but not growing or building, just not much going on, which also has its merits but not much. I just come on once in a while and check out your thread and the pop ups. Have you heard from@Oldchucky?

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Yeah, I miss everyone but not growing or building, just not much going on, which also has its merits but not much. I just come on once in a while and check out your thread and the pop ups. Have you heard from@Oldchucky?
Oh yeah! Homie is always around somewhere keeping the Honest 👊🏻🤡

electroguy

electroguy

Yes sir send me a dm brother!

Working on my website, gonna take a bit hit the project is started. Any questions for now can ask here or in the dm’s.👊🏻
Thanks brother. I have always admired your genetics. Unreal! Everybody loves it. You are a real craftsman. I'm trying not to grow this year because I need to Finish building my house, move, start a business, and settle in to my new beautiful mountain environment. 7200' elevation. I love pine and lemon in my weed. Thanks for responding. Could you shoot me a list. I like to grow sativa and indica for various effects. Also are your seeds fem. I can go either way. I love to dabble in pollination mad scientist style. Like a Malawi x dogtrap x golden glue pollen combined with a blueberry og, and the same pollen with super lemon haze, a critical locktite, and slh x 91 Chem dawg. Haven't even popped any of those yet. Thanks for everything.

electroguy

electroguy

Ohh you'll find some treasures in there for sure...the 5 females i had last season were all very potent, also most phenos had a real good production.

Planted a few of your Blueberry x Madmartigan in my mini greenhouse for springharvest, expecting an even stronger and sweeter smell on those...
Yum

H

hilbert

Yo Trustfall, just wanted to show you some early purps on one of those Snowdrift seeds you sent me. Is there a history of purple in this cross? Tokyo Snow x Okie I believe... ?

PXL 20240131 144331362

Fromunda506

Fromunda506

My okie cmans faded early and hard. The pbb was fading at the end of week 2 and shit.
Nice plants man!
Thanks for the kind words my man. The nose on these snow drifts is stoopid. Really hard to describe, but every time I have one of them out, I find my face buried in some flowers taking it in. They both started their fade pretty hard around the middle of week five. They caught a bunch of cold weather then though. Days in the high 60s. Nights in the low 50s.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Thanks for the kind words my man. The nose on these snow drifts is stoopid. Really hard to describe, but every time I have one of them out, I find my face buried in some flowers taking it in. They both started their fade pretty hard around the middle of week five. They caught a bunch of cold weather then though. Days in the high 60s. Nights in the low 50s.
Damn, that should def bring the tang.
Yeah I’ve found the terps to be very complex with them. They really finish as a completely different flavor then what the terps signify early mid flower. YourGonna geek when it been in the jar 3-4weeks. That’s when rug really ties the muhfucking room together…..

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Thanks brother. I have always admired your genetics. Unreal! Everybody loves it. You are a real craftsman. I'm trying not to grow this year because I need to Finish building my house, move, start a business, and settle in to my new beautiful mountain environment. 7200' elevation. I love pine and lemon in my weed. Thanks for responding. Could you shoot me a list. I like to grow sativa and indica for various effects. Also are your seeds fem. I can go either way. I love to dabble in pollination mad scientist style. Like a Malawi x dogtrap x golden glue pollen combined with a blueberry og, and the same pollen with super lemon haze, a critical locktite, and slh x 91 Chem dawg. Haven't even popped any of those yet. Thanks for everything.
Hey brotha a lot of my stuff is fem seeds but like the blueberry x tgc those are regular seeds.
The list is on the first page of this thread here
But also have a couple more frostette packs and the bb x tgc and bb x madmartigan regular seeds.
And also these fems here

72470139711  3636959D 524E 4997 9ACB A602A51B3169
Top Bottom