Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Putthataway

Putthataway

View attachment 2186895

Lmao, so i have this weirdo mutant. It feels like shes growing very very slow, but really she isnt. She's the same age as my MUCH larger outdoor plants. And it actually ahead of them by node count tbh.

She's just, a dwarf? or something? Idk but it's a cool weirdo plant.

This is her, next to her sister of the same cross. The darkness is because i had just overfed her a bit trying to get her to speed up. But once i counted nodes i realized the weirdo is actually ahead of the other plants, just physically very small lol. Topped/trained exactly the same
View attachment 2186897
Man you put some serious work when wank time comes along.😁🤡

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Lol talking about all the missing skin on your hands… I guess it wasn’t that good a joke. 😂
oh hahaha, yea it was that one just went over my head. I thought you meant i post a lot while everyone else is beating off and winding down for the night. Also true.

That's actually extra skin not missing skin technically lmao. The calluses actually make wankin it a more delicate, slightly trickier process 🤣 🤣

Putthataway

Putthataway

oh hahaha, yea it was that one just went over my head. I thought you meant i post a lot while everyone else is beating off and winding down for the night. Also true.

That's actually extra skin not missing skin technically lmao. The calluses actually make wankin it a more delicate, slightly trickier process 🤣 🤣
I know what they are. I grew up riding bikes. I would bite them off to thin them down. Looks like you been doing the same.

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

I know what they are. I grew up riding bikes. I would bite them off to thin them down. Looks like you been doing the same.
Actually i dont lmao, not usually anyway, all guitar strings and shovels/matics and power tools wearing the outer layers away. I dont like wearing gloves, only wear them if i have to.

I should, my hands are always full of briar thorns because i dont like gloves. The calluses get so dirty they dont wash too lol

PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

FB IMG 1717601651441

Top Bottom