Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

I need this!
Groundhog boone hat sku 13 p228

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

I hope it was a rescue rock 😂
they're a little more work, but worth the reward that's for sure.

I was just on my way out to the plot to throw down some fish fertilizer.

But then i had a second thought, it's fish... i don't have a fenced area here like i did back in KC.

Yea im already having issues with cats trying to shit at my plot. I definitely don't need them, and the coons and foxes digging my plants up. I think i just narrowly dodged destroying my plot 🤣 😅😐

PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

the human society did a fundraiser around here years ago, to spay and neuter all the ferral cats so the song birds would start migrating to the area again.

What they effectively did, was create a region-wide rat plague. There are definitely more birds chirping then there used to be though.
Fking do gooders are mostly idiots and reason without logic, just their widdle feelings.

We got rid of wolves and grizzly bears in this state for a REASON now morons want to bring them back. How about we start with East L.A. and clean that den of vipors?

And why stop there? Let's get rid of all the cement and buildings and roads and just give it all back to nature. Fucking MORONS.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Fking do gooders are mostly idiots and reason without logic, just their widdle feelings.

We got rid of wolves and grizzly bears in this state for a REASON now morons want to bring them back. How about we start with East L.A. and clean that den of vipors?

And why stop there? Let's get rid of all the cement and buildings and roads and just give it all back to nature. Fucking MORONS.
“Scary ass Good Samaritans”

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

So a little over a month ago, i told the Indian guys down at the corner market i get my ciggs at, they needed to start putting some of this flow garden THC-a stuff in the back for a month or more before they put it on the shelves, theyll have a lot more repeat buyers, myself included.

Well on my cigg trip today, the owner was in, and he called me over to show me the rack of flow garden stuff going out that spent 4 weeks in the back first.

I grabbed a gram of specimen X to check it out. Filled the room with smell on first open, consistency and texture is perfect, it smells and tastes absolutely fantastic, and the high is there exactly as you would expect.

I didn;t think they actually would but they did.

And they didn't even ID me and gave me a 10% discount because im in there almost every day buying something or other. $8/change out the door for a single top shelf gram thats def a little more then a G... And i didn't even have to show my ID or walk past a security guard or pay some crazy inflated tax on it.

And wow, there isn;t chaos and pandemonium in the streets, and your grandmother ISNT being beaten on the sidewalk either :O

Although if i got caught with this on the way home, and they decided to test it, id probably get a ticket and a court date lmfao. Hypocrisy at it's finest.

436464297 490474836664764 2079985852746497877 n

436536737 8302946079734564 6244954003896359414 n
Top Bottom