Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Raised the light as high as possible. These ladies getting tall:

Back row all have tops at 48".

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

And the other photos are jammin along, huge ass leaves on some of these girls. Gonna have to bust out some LST, this weekend and open em up.View attachment 2187792LSD
View attachment 2187793
BANNER 2
View attachment 2187794
PEANUT BUTTER BREATH X CMAN
View attachment 2187795
OKIExCMAN

Wow lots of legumes.

We have bigass mimosa tree's all over the place here. Half my plot is where 4 of them were cut down, and im letting them grow back as pruned bushes. One was like 30 foot tall, others 15-20. Their roots are filling that entire side of the plot. Had to break through some of them to amend the soil.

They're legumes, and i never thought about it, but i assume they too are nitrogen fixers. I didnt have any clones so no way to set up a control... It's not like the 4 that arent in mimosa roots are doing poorly. theyre fine, doing great, but the 4 plants growing from the mimosa tree roots are growing substantially faster at this point.

There's about a thousand baby mimosa tree's growing back inm and little clovers and shamrocks are starting to blanket some areas, and the undersides of most of the plants.

no scientifically valid info to pull from that, but interesting to me nonetheless.

PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

Jeeze, from Cream to Jefferson Airplane Someone to Love and White Rabbit (go ask Alice) to Steppenwolf Magic Carpet Ride, Yardbirds Heart Full of Soul, Peocol Harum A Whiter Shade of Pale, Strawberry Alarm Clock Incense and Peppermints and even Donavan Sunshine Superman to somehow end up on Sabath War Pigs. How does that happen ever single time?🤣

Top Bottom