Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

i would of hit it up to man,😁 blueberry has to be the best for me long term, it gets better with age. certain ones have more flavour though long term some short term. like sum loose the taste only really have flavour for few weeks.
that one was all gelato flavor. Is a super stable terpine profile for sure. hindsight 20-20, if that ever happens again ill probably give it a sample lmao.

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

The smoke is fine, nice and light. Very little flavor but the high? DAMN. I'm giggling like a school girl and can't stop🤣
the power of CBN in thc presence lol

The columbian land race i grew we had tested a few times, was never above 12% thc, but alsways 5-15% CBN. when crossed into my glue dream cookies lineage (had afghani land race in its history) the lineage totally skunked out. The landrace/her dabs had that slow fade in, chinese eye, giggly smile high. All the peaceblasters (the linages new name, first ones had SUCH a happy high lol) so far have kept that giggly laughy skunk creeper comfy high. Like highschool brick weed but way stronger.

My theory on the quality of that giggly creeper high some plants get, is that sometimes, the weed is just really old, but properly stored, and the thc has begun breaking down into CBN* (not cbd) but still has a high THC content since properly stored. And that skunky creeper knock you on your ass with a shit-eatin grin and chinese eyes high some plants have, that's probably a plant with some kind of chemistry or terpine going on that pre-decarbs/breaks down a larger % of the thc-a/delta 9 present in the plant into CBN.

Also probably why that old high school brick did the chinese eyes and giggles so well. It was old and that stuff usually has just as much CBN in it than thc by the time you smoked it, if not a lot more lol.

*theory* but im about 99.9% certain thats how that works. Mostly experiential info of my own, and observing the experience of others + having that Columbian tested is where the theory comes from.

Sometimes, i dont really even enjoy consuming THC without CBN being present in some form. I even keep a cbn/terp isolate around for when im feelin that way. (Thank you hemp farm bill for that one, its been quite nice) This last parts just my preference, but, THC+CBN > THC+CBD, especially when it comes to pain, and treating anxiety.

Last edited:
PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

i would of hit it up to man,😁 blueberry has to be the best for me long term, it gets better with age. certain ones have more flavour though long term some short term. like sum loose the taste only really have flavour for few weeks.
I have never grown cheese and rarely smoked it. Probably 15+ years since the last time. You know what kind of dressing I put on my salads? BLUE CHEESE. I even buy Blue Cheese chunks to add to my salads. Big fan of cheese but just never found much in so cal. Weird, no?
AAyR3E2 460s

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

I have never grown cheese and rarely smoked it. Probably 15+ years since the last time. You know what kind of dressing I put on my salads? BLUE CHEESE. I even buy Blue Cheese chunks to add to my salads. Big fan of cheese but just never found much in so cal. Weird, no?
View attachment 2191905
thats a belting cheese sandwich😂 believe or not blue cheese doesnt taste of cheese. but when your high of it cheese does tastes good😂 man making me want a cheese sandwich now.

PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

So here's how you make pinto beans, just FYI but ya might wanna write this one down😉
2 cups beans, water to cover. A tomato, an onion, a potato peeled and 3 cloves of garlic. 1 hr pressure cooker.
20240612 154804

Blend the potato, onion, tomato and garlic in the blender
20240612 170937

Add back to beans and stir
20240612 170940

These will blow your mind and EVERYONE asks me for the recipe cause they've never had beans like this before. I'm going to mash and fry a cup of these in Bacon grease for Tacos and Tostadas tonight. Out of fucking bounds good😉🥰😍

PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

thats a belting cheese sandwich😂 believe or not blue cheese doesnt taste of cheese. but when your high of it cheese does tastes good😂 man making me want a cheese sandwich now.
Isn't that crazy? Why do they call it Cheese? I've smelled some that had hints of Blue Cheese. I've had some that smelled and tasted like Cream. The milk product, not the band😚 I've got my fav Granddaddy Purple of Grapes and Berries. If I didn't have so damn many strains going and in the pipe I'd go get me some Blue Cheese😉

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

Isn't that crazy? Why do they call it Cheese? I've smelled some that had hints of Blue Cheese. I've had some that smelled and tasted like Cream. The milk product, not the band😚 I've got my fav Granddaddy Purple of Grapes and Berries. If I didn't have so damn many strains going and in the pipe I'd go get me some Blue Cheese😉
i think somewhere theres a artical from the dude that gave the strain its name, reminding him of it smelling like bluecheese food so got the name cheese. and it kinda where rank smelling to. ive never smelled actual bluecheese, so i cant comment on that but any cheese ive had as never smelled of any actual chedder or any cheese ive smelled. theres a awesome hash berry to it you would like. gdp sounds great man grapes and berries.👍

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

I was on a student exchange in 1972 in Hauterive Quebec and the family I was residing with made toast, and grilled cheese sandwiches etc with their iron everyday that I was there, at the time I was a tad stunned. When back home I was telling my buds about this and everyone thought I was full of it.
Maybe its an eastern Canadian thing🤷‍♂️🤣
i bet they tasted nice😂 iron sandwich it is

PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

Starry Eyed - Freak Genitics fem
20240612 173532

Everything this guy does is kick ass. Over 2' tall and if I wanted to grow a 10' monster (which I really do🥰) I've got a 5 gallon pot that I could mover her to. Thinking about it. Just keep taking cuts and let her do her thing🤔thinkin' about it.

Top Bottom