Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MonsterTerps

I've been having pretty good luck with this Ozone generator I got a few months back. IDK how well it works at keeping insects/pests away, but it sure does a good job of preventing and killing mold, mildew, fusarium fungi, etc.

I turn it on for about 20 minutes in my sealed grow room once or twice a week. I had some clones getting fusarium in their dome, and I left the dome off while the ozone generator ran and the fusarium went away and has yet to come back. Pretty satisfied with this thing. I've used it to deodorize my entire house and it's great at that, as well.
But it’s not healthy for you being exposed to it! Just saying!✌️

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

I've been having pretty good luck with this Ozone generator I got a few months back. IDK how well it works at keeping insects/pests away, but it sure does a good job of preventing and killing mold, mildew, fusarium fungi, etc.

I turn it on for about 20 minutes in my sealed grow room once or twice a week. I had some clones getting fusarium in their dome, and I left the dome off while the ozone generator ran and the fusarium went away and has yet to come back. Pretty satisfied with this thing. I've used it to deodorize my entire house and it's great at that, as well.
Ozone isnt known carcinogenic itself, but is one of the biggest influencers on how much carcinogens affect your lungs. Be aware. Just about anything that can affect your lungs negatively is potentiated by high ozone levels. If cancerous cells or polyps form in your lungs, excessive ozone exposure will essentially push them into hyperdrive. So far as i understand it anyway. If you have asthma, it will likely be made significantly worse over time and exposure as well.

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
But it’s not healthy for you being exposed to it! Just saying!✌️
Nope don't run them in occupied spaces, that's for sure. Also, make sure to air out the room well after running it, and don't run it too long, as extensive ozone exposure will in fact damage your plants by making them appear to have a magnesium deficiency. So just run it for like 30 minutes or so here and there, and it works fairly well. 🤠

PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

FB IMG 1718304435214

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Nope don't run them in occupied spaces, that's for sure. Also, make sure to air out the room well after running it, and don't run it too long, as extensive ozone exposure will in fact damage your plants by making them appear to have a magnesium deficiency. So just run it for like 30 minutes or so here and there, and it works fairly well. 🤠
A nursery i worked at ran ozone generators on timers that went for an hour after closing while the fans were off. They took it super seriously that we were not in there during. so i got all paranoid and researched the hell out of it until i wasnt paranoid anymore 🤣 🤣 its def not hard to smell when you;re being exposed to it either thats for sure.

Top Bottom