Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
The more experienced you become as a lifelong grower, the sadder your clones look until back in veg.

Pretty 1 for 1 with most growers lmao.

I'm pretty sure it stems from becoming less anxious about your plants hahahaha.
Oh for sure haha the cali blues clones were in water for about 2-3 weeks 🤣 there doing ok the frostettes I took last minute before flip and they are in water 2 days then I just stuck em in dirt 🤣 they’ve been underneath the cali blues mother maybe some real light will kick em up they’ve been in those for like 5 days now and they are barely tipped over they’ll come back fine 🤣

I’m more worried about the cats gettin in haha

Stapled the fuck outta everything and wove pool sticks throught he bottom row all the way around and weighted down, sealed between rafters, we’ll see 🤣

Crafty little bastards I know they were in lol

She snuck in like a ninja but didn’t realize the evidence would be so overwhelming afterwards 🤣🤣🤣

IMG 5938
IMG 5937
IMG 5884
Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Yea that.

Sad clones make bigger root systems faster. Bigger root systems make bigger plants faster. It All gravy.
Oh these 4 will flower in 1 gallon pots, as soon as one of the cali blues clones perks up she’s gettin hit with collidal for a week and moving into the flower tent I need some pollen to hit all of the other 3

Once the marglobes are a bit bigger they’ll get up potted and moved out to the greenhouse and I’ll change this room over to 12-12 and hit all 3 of them with some pollen once I have it if I had some now I’d flip em now I think all I have is a bit of old 2012 cement shoes pollen in a drawer but it’s about 5-6 months old at least so probably not viable

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Oh these 4 will flower in 1 gallon pots, as soon as one of the cali blues clones perks up she’s gettin hit with collidal for a week and moving into the flower tent I need some pollen to hit all of the other 3

Once the marglobes are a bit bigger they’ll get up potted and moved out to the greenhouse and I’ll change this room over to 12-12 and hit all 3 of them with some pollen once I have it if I had some now I’d flip em now I think all I have is a bit of old 2012 cement shoes pollen in a drawer but it’s about 5-6 months old at least so probably not viable
I just popped the Cali blues myself entirely for the purposes of spraying with colloidal silver, I've seen enough to know I'm happy with those genetics without ever seeing one flower in person

😈

I'm actually thinking about asking this thread what crosses that they want to see with my outdoor plants with Cali Blues female pollen this fall. Poll style. And just giving all my extras away to whoever wants them lol

I am absolutely, 100% dead set, on Cali blues x peaceblaster #1 myself

Can't wait to see some Cali blues getting big outside next season either. I'm practically rubbing my knuckles.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Starry fking Eyed
View attachment 2203955
I'm sitting on a plastic crate in my lg greenhouse, that Starry Eyed to my left. Next
View attachment 2203956
The Sin City Juice breeding group includes Granddaddy Purple, Blueberry Hash Plant & Rhubarb - all indica or indica leaners with this sativa leaner

View attachment 2203958
Another GDP in back and a Rhubarb, a Mother's Milk x BBHP and a couple Starry Eyed cuts.

Next are my GDP all-stars
View attachment 2203963

Past them
View attachment 2203964
7 hemp and 4 BBHP all 2023 cuts.

Right in front of me is a Sin City Male
View attachment 2203965
With some GDP males and other not wanted plants. To the right of thoseView attachment 2203966
GDP, strawberries, green onions and who knows what all?

I'd rather sit here among my plants in
View attachment 2203967
92F than on the patio. Besides, I've got the greenhouse fan blowing on me🤣

THIS is the fun part of growing. Babies are big enough to withstand most pest problems yet no flowers are developing to worry about yet😁
Beautiful and badass rig man.

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

It's not on any of my plants, and over My Dead body will it be as well lmao.

I think it's a hyper virulent strain of powdery mildew or something. One that feeds off the plants moisture quick enough to cause necrosis of the tissue or something. Might also explain why it can infect and transmit in such dry low humidity conditions
Every 3 days foliar h202 sprays have just been prescribed by yours truly. I ain't playing no games with no brown recluse-ass powdery mildew.

I don't even wanna know what a fungus like that would do if it's already colonizing your buds when a storm hits. No ty.

MrGreenfinga

MrGreenfinga

Can someone answer a question for me real quick

I wanna make some drysift

And then make that drysift into rosin
By putting it in a micron bag and pressing it

What micron should i use when sifting?

Im going to press it anyway so i guess it doesnt really matter if some plant material is getting caught up in there

I was thinking 160 micron

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Im going to press it anyway so i guess it doesnt really matter if some plant material is getting caught up in there

Nononononononononono

If your pressing rosin with sift or keif you want more like 50 micron or 36 or something in that range. Promise

160 will basically just turn your dry shift into a full melt hash at the cost of weight lol

If you want some really really good stuff, use a 25 micron screen, you won't get quite the pull, and squish slowly, there's a higher chance the screen will tear on you, definitely stop before a full squish, but if it doesn't the end result will blow your mind lol

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter

I start at a 70-75 micron graduating 2-3 screens to a 160 or equivalent is def best. But if loot is a. Issue I get it. You should at least get 2 though, I dunno,.,,for hash

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Nononononononononono

If your pressing rosin with sift or keif you want more like 50 micron or 36 or something in that range. Promise

160 will basically just turn your dry shift into a full melt hash lol
I start at a 70-75 micron graduating 2-3 screens to a 160 or equivalent is def best. But if loot is a. Issue I get it. You should at least get 2 though, I dunno,.,,for hash…..

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Nononononononononono

160 will basically just turn your dry shift into a full melt hash lol

If you want some really really good stuff, use a 25 micron screen, you won't get quite the pull, there's a higher chance the screen will tear on you, definitely stop before a full squish, but if it doesn't the end result will blow your mind lol
That’s what’s up tho! I fuck with full melt!!!!

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Otherwise I say press that ish
He might already have a full melt if he presses it, if it's a really good dry sift pressing it at 160 for rosin won't do anything but change its texture for the most part lol. Would get a little bit stronger, but it'll also get harder to smoke lmao

Last edited:
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
He might already have a full melt if he presses it, if it's a really good dry sift pressing it at 160 won't do anything but change its texture for the most part lol
Oh I missed that he said rosin, I just saw screens and got froggy. I love making hash.
Otherwise for rosin, press it you know? Way cleaner and quicker……

Top Bottom