Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
And this fucking guy, 💦💦💦💦🍃🍃🍃💨😲

At this rate he will be a crater that’s smoking in a week.

The jar is almost half way full. Some plant matter to remove, but this strain on the male side is a giver……
Well yep.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
my peaceblasters were the most sunloving and light loving lineage i had along with that columbian. Both burned and went nutrient deficient very easily under LED's though. It's just odd.

I had no clue LED's may work completely differently for some plants lmao. Had never even crossed my mind. I thought the columbian and the Peaceblaster just didnt like DWC. the PB seedlings this year got pretty rough at 12" 100% even while the rest took it no prob.

My peaceblasters dont even flinch out under the mid day sun while all my other plants are crying.

The peaceblaster doesnt cup its leaves under intense LED though, it goes magnesium deficient really bad, and gets a bit stiff and brittle. and leaves will brown off eventually.

I really wanna know whats going on there. The curiosity gets to me constantly tbh.
Well ,it comes down to geography, a trip back in time before cannabis inbreeding and certain virus didn’t have a hold.

I think it has everything to do, with the land race genetics and that plants position relative to the sun, and long time spawning a millennia of unfettered genetics. how the seasons are lengthwise and intensity of the way the weather acts in different areas as well, def had to have a bearing in genesis of these variables

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I still believe the weed was "better" and more potent under HPS than LEDs. It could just be my receptors or some shit like that. It was a long time since I had any classic "streetlight" though.

And its what I tell the kids so I stick to it 😄
My first led back in the day. I could barely pull a passable plant. Man this takes me back. Like before I grew full time, like late 90s?

IMG 5975
Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
My first led back in the day. I could barely pull a passable plant. Man this takes me back. Like before I grew full time, like late 90s?

Yeah LED's have come a LONG way, even in the past 10 years or so. Like Azton said, I too, was a huge proponent of MH and HPS. Ahh the days of stealing street lamps 🤣

So, since I got these brand new full spectrum LED grow lights, I have definitely changed my opinion on LED's. A far cry from the blurples of yesteryear, that's for sure! My electric bill is happier, too! The cost of running MH/HPS is just not practical, especially in legal states, where the weed markets are already saturated, you really have to do every little thing you can, to cut costs and compete. The heat generated by MH/HPS for example, is enough to jack your electric bill through the roof. I'm glad I don't have to have ridiculous AC units running 24/7 just to keep the temps under control.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
And even though he's a very popular guy, he's almost impossible to find, and he's never there when you really need him.
Flakey prick. He is supposed to be at the lock box safe at the bank. I like 10mm’s
Yeah LED's have come a LONG way, even in the past 10 years or so. Like Azton said, I too, was a huge proponent of MH and HPS. Ahh the days of stealing street lamps 🤣

So, since I got these brand new full spectrum LED grow lights, I have definitely changed my opinion on LED's. A far cry from the blurples of yesteryear, that's for sure! My electric bill is happier, too! The cost of running MH/HPS is just not practical, especially in legal states, where the weed markets are already saturated, you really have to do every little thing you can, to cut costs and compete. The heat generated by MH/HPS for example, is enough to jack your electric bill through the roof. I'm glad I don't have to have ridiculous AC units running 24/7 just to keep the temps under control.
i lived in the county seat of Delaware county for a while, the court house accent and signage lighting?? every ballast box just sprouted legs one night, Wildest thing really.

Azton

Azton

My new tent is so quiet. It was easy to set up too. My old tent is a Mammoth, total fucking nightmare. It might be harder with smaller tents, its a 1.5x1.5. This new one is a Secret Jardin and not from the bottom line. The quality difference is significant. I liked that I could choose where I wanted the vents.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
My new tent is so quiet. It was easy to set up too. My old tent is a Mammoth, total fucking nightmare. It might be harder with smaller tents, its a 1.5x1.5. This new one is a Secret Jardin and not from the bottom line. The quality difference is significant. I liked that I could choose where I wanted the vents.
That is pretty dope option

Azton

Azton

That is pretty dope option
Yeah, just snapped them on with magnets and used a circular knife that came with the tent. Super simple. When I did it and it was perfect I also felt like a fucking professional. The wife looked at me and smiled a little. The good kind of smile. I got to do it twice. The vents are also sturdy and snaps into the frame corners.

So feeling manly from the unboxing and assembly process: 9/10.
If it had come with a cool soundtrack it would have been a 10

Azton

Azton

I hate Ikea. They make me feel like a fat idiot that cant read. After sweating with getting that fucking wardrobe up for like 4 hours I found a video with basically a 12 year old slapping it together like a pro in less than 2 minutes. Why am I even alive?

Particle board is horrible for grow spaces.

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

I’ve been dealing with it on a couple mowies

Like what the fuck?
My mowie looks like the most light loving seedling I got. Honestly its sitting at more like 10" (because its older and taller lol) from a panel at 100% and thriving. Been there for like a week now.

It seems like some lineages/phenos just don't care for LED light all that much. For some reason. I'm just super curious and wanna figure it out lmao. The only ways I have to measure light only confuse the issue more tbh 🤣

I was expecting this Maui to react a little more like the peaceblaster/Columbian did. Not surprised some of the phenos do. Mine doesn't seem to, but not surprised at all some of them are. Even though I couldn't say a word about why/how 🤷‍♂️

Azton

Azton

I lived close to an old lumberyard they had closed down on a days notice because it was so poisonous it was contaminating the ground water. But they left the power on and the place was packed with old hps lights, buckets and random crap. Some local tweakers had a big grow op there over a summer mixing natural light with HPS fixtures, fancy stuff for their time and skill set. They also used natural soil from the spot and watered with water from a nearby stream, in old paint pots, lol. I was really careful with what I smoked that winter 🤢 I dont know what effects it could actually have when smoking the flower, but I dont wanna find out either

Top Bottom