Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

🐼 🚀
Supporter
Need an opinion.
My plants, all 12, look a little blue-ish and shiny. Does that mean too much nitrogen?
If not, what could it be and should I be concerned?
When I transplanted them I mixed a gallon of water with recharge and a couple of organic fungicides. They each got a gallon.
The soil is some kind of compost that hubby bought.
Thanks.

View attachment 2191782
View attachment 2191783
Looking great

PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

FB IMG 1718219070167

PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

This T99
20240612 161443

20240612 161439

a cross between Northern Lights x Haze and Big Buddha Cheese was popular on the Farm around 2020. I grew it 2021, a winter grow and harvested Jan 22.

The Gherry was also going around here back then. Cherry Pie x GG4 and everyone raved. They were both okay, I didn't find them all that but unless it tastes like fruit (berries, grapes or fuel) it don't excited me.

Looks like that name, Gherry didn't stick. I haven't looked here on the Farm but it should come up as that's what it was being called back then.

Wow. Puffed about a third of a J of the T99 and damn, feeling it. Had to work today and didn't puff this morning so...🤣 that's my story and sticking to it😂

Horry sheet. This has been sitting in a groove bag since Jan 22. I had no idea I had this sitting there, minding its own business🤣🤣🤣 This is what happens when you you grow more weed then you can smoke or give e away🤣 OH HELL YEAH🤪

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

So, i may have a little bit of Dude looks like a lady going on myself. It's one of those that i just cant tell lmao.

@Captspaulding, this was that brick shit-house i was hoping would be my original Jack x BB male. You know the one.

If a male, this is one helluva male. Beautiful plant and very blue.
20240612 193403

20240612 192517

Last edited:
Itscheese94

Itscheese94

This T99
View attachment 2191855
View attachment 2191854
a cross between Northern Lights x Haze and Big Buddha Cheese was popular on the Farm around 2020. I grew it 2021, a winter grow and harvested Jan 22.

The Gherry was also going around here back then. Cherry Pie x GG4 and everyone raved. They were both okay, I didn't find them all that but unless it tastes like fruit (berries, grapes or fuel) it don't excited me.

Looks like that name, Gherry didn't stick. I haven't looked here on the Farm but it should come up as that's what it was being called back then.

Wow. Puffed about a third of a J of the T99 and damn, feeling it. Had to work today and didn't puff this morning so...🤣 that's my story and sticking to it😂

Horry sheet. This has been sitting in a groove bag since Jan 22. I had no idea I had this sitting there, minding its own business🤣🤣🤣 This is what happens when you you grow more weed then you can smoke or give e away🤣 OH HELL YEAH🤪
i bet its still nice though man, had a full year+ to cure the berries. im same hate chucking weed away, been saving my finger hash just pressing it together from a few different strains.👍

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

i was hoping this plant would be a male, hoping and praying. I wanted to use it to make seeds lmao. Still got fingers crossed

If it is, ill cut it down, bring clones inside, and pop em in a 2x2 with a hepa on the exhaust and a couple CFL's to collect some pollen. It would also be a nice confirmation of there being no hermaphrodite character present since it was left to inbreed for about 30 seasons with itself. Hell it was on its way to becoming a damn jack x BB land race hahaha.

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

i bet its still nice though man, had a full year+ to cure the berries. im same hate chucking weed away, been saving my finger hash just pressing it together from a few different strains.👍
i found a trimmed branch that had fallen behind a dresser at my old place when i moved. Was some biggs, and we determined it had to be at least a year old. I wasnt interested, but my roomate de-linted it, and he smoked it up. Said it was fine, just burned real fast and had muted flavor (Biggs is bubba x gelato) but you can do whatever you want to that flower really and it still tastes good lmao

Last edited:
PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

i was hoping this plant would be a male, hoping and praying. I wanted to use it to make seeds lmao. Still got fingers crossed

If it is, ill cut it down, bring clones inside, and pop em in a 2x2 with a hepa on the exhaust and a couple CFL's to collect some pollen. It would also be a nice confirmation of there being no hermaphrodite character present since it was left to inbreed for about 30 seasons with itself. Hell it was on its way to becoming a damn jack x BB land race hahaha.
I've grown so many and didn't make seeds and could kick myself. So many strains lost, like the 2 I mentioned above. Frickin Gherry and T99. I bet those would be great to have seeds of with their genetics. What a waste. No more. I got 5 Mother's Milk that I'm gonna breed the shit out of and take a bunch of cuts to make seed. I've grown MM before and didn't make seeds. Never again, this strain is worth its place in any garden😉

Gonna roll up another and head up the hill to the garden and greenhouses😉

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

I've grown so many and didn't make seeds and could kick myself. So many strains lost, like the 2 I mentioned above. Frickin Gherry and T99. I bet those would be great to have seeds of with their genetics. What a waste. No more. I got 5 Mother's Milk that I'm gonna breed the shit out of and take a bunch of cuts to make seed. I've grown MM before and didn't make seeds. Never again, this strain is worth its place in any garden😉

Gonna roll up another and head up the hill to the garden and greenhouses😉
If this is male, itll be hitting a lower branch and bagged on each PB for F1s to hunt. As well as both of my OJ x BB plants to keep the lineage around and to share.

Is the original jack herer, and original big bud. Both set out as regular seed grows, no males pulled, both in same patch, and seeds of the best producers replanted every season, no males pulled, in the same old deadheads plot.... since 1997. It's not even a jack x BB cross. It was just both plants put in the same plot as regular seed and left to their devices. He left this plot alone and repeated every season because both jack and Big bud went poof not long after he started planting.

Ive already let the remaining beans go to others who wanted those genetics. But ill have more then ill ever need come fall if this ones a male. Praying to the cannabis gods it is.

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

i found a trimmed branch that had fallen behind a dresser at my old place when i moved. Was some biggs, and we determined it had to be at least a year old. I wasnt interested, but my roomate de-linted it, and he smoked it up. Said it was fine, just burned real fast and had muted flavor (Biggs is bubba x gelato) but you can do whatever you want to that flower really and it still tastes good lmao
i would of hit it up to man,😁 blueberry has to be the best for me long term, it gets better with age. certain ones have more flavour though long term some short term. like sum loose the taste only really have flavour for few weeks.

Top Bottom