Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Beachbumm

Beachbumm

JaBy

JaBy

Slayer is my second language
slayer has got some truly outstanding stuff. exodus is a mainstay for me especially the newer stuff. i gotta admit i was never into the growling vocals stuff, and then i saw gossow doing vocals for arch enemy. i was in love. dug her persona, she opened me up to that particular genre and the musical prowess of the rest of the band just floors me. love some slayer, just not everything they do.

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

slayer has got some truly outstanding stuff. exodus is a mainstay for me especially the newer stuff. i gotta admit i was never into the growling vocals stuff, and then i saw gossow doing vocals for arch enemy. i was in love. dug her persona, she opened me up to that particular genre and the musical prowess of the rest of the band just floors me. love some slayer, just not everything they do.
Bro.

Brace yourself. You're gonna wanna sit down for this. Just wait on that chorus.

^Retrospection is apocalyptically good lol.

it's not studio tricks, ive seen her live enough to know lmao. I generally dont get into the growling sid eof metal, but i f*cking love arch Enemy and Jinjer

Last edited:
JaBy

JaBy

I never watched any rob zombie films after his Halloween films because I hated them at the time they came out but watched again recently and they are nowhere near as bad as I remember, and the soundtrack to number two especially is epic. Will have to give his others a try
i'm not nuts about most of his stuff. it's good i'm just not nuts about them except for the house of 1000 corpses. i'll never get tired of that one.

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Thread will be 1 year old in three days. I still find it humbling how this thread has worked out for the greater good while maintaining that jackass tomfoolery quota we all come to love an expect from each other. We have seen a lot of folks come and go, as well as the damned badass wreck heads who have been rocking with me jump street! It’s been a boondoggle of knowledge and new tricks, connections with some damn fine humans and some levity on tap.

Thanks for making this thread great my friends👊🏻🤡

1 year
35000 comments
1700 pages

I think it worked 😂
Here’s pics of an older setup I ran
Which way to doubles square footage.
That run was banana kush and
White widow. Though it was good herb, that shit was not near to any of my wheel housesbht
Couldn’t have done it without ya brother! What other clown would we put in charge of this circus!

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

The rear big ones were the ones with pests. Was thinking the excess neem spinosad and de are also a problem. The soil almost feels sandy up top. Good call on reusing the soil. It’s expensive to keep buying more. Build a soil sells stuff to recharge it. I kept my old soil from the last run too . There’s a lot of de in there. Lol. Been thinking about how to strain some of it out.
I think de isn’t that bad, it’s crushed fossils of freshwater shellfish. Probably a good source of calcium. It definitely will change the texture of your topsoil though. Yeah I use the build a soil craft blend for dry amendments and the 12 seed cover crops also from them. The cover crop really gets the ball rolling and I see healthy green leaves throughout my entire vegetation stage. I will caution against not chopping the cover crop during flowering, it’ll continue to provide unneeded nitrogen and can result in a nitrogen toxicity. I had it happen with an autoflower in my 2x2 . I had a 15 gallon living soil fabric pot stuffed in there. It got pretty crazy after a while I couldn’t tell the cover crop apart from the autoflower 🤣

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

Hey all

Hope you don’t mind me train wrecking this train wreck thread but this seems the place to get some info from like minded people 🤞

Horror movies and Weed!

I fucking love getting high and scaring the shit out of myself (yeah I’ve got issues 🤪)

Recently watched a couple of winners in the 2 terrifier movies and the 2 Creep movies. Any recommendations for films to creep me the fuck out would be awesome.

Cheers all ✌🏼
The creep movies were great, I watched them a few years back, creep was the perfect title for the movie. I was a fan of the main character Mark Duplass from the show The League. I’m not a huge horror fan but I did recently see the Pope’s Exorcist , and another one called Smile.
Hulu has a good selection of horror movies, if you have their streaming service.

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

I think de isn’t that bad, it’s crushed fossils of freshwater shellfish. Probably a good source of calcium. It definitely will change the texture of your topsoil though. Yeah I use the build a soil craft blend for dry amendments and the 12 seed cover crops also from them. The cover crop really gets the ball rolling and I see healthy green leaves throughout my entire vegetation stage. I will caution against not chopping the cover crop during flowering, it’ll continue to provide unneeded nitrogen and can result in a nitrogen toxicity. I had it happen with an autoflower in my 2x2 . I had a 15 gallon living soil fabric pot stuffed in there. It got pretty crazy after a while I couldn’t tell the cover crop apart from the autoflower 🤣
im probably going to mostly completely cut off anything nitrogen related in later flower with my outdoor girls. More then enough in the ground and they seem to REALLY like being planted in the old root systems of mimosa trees

Theyre big-ass nitrogen fixing legume trees, with root systems under my entire outdoor plot. They were prob 25-30 foot tall. cut them down to stumps and im letting them grow back in as bushed pruned to shape.

My plot has a lot more N in it then i expected, as it didnt totally click these trees were also legumes til i was cutting them down. hopefully wont be a problem come flower.
448335246 1633372564117998 4433012918281857554 n
447886738 1462388621149489 718023600231828261 n

This last one has a weird perspective, the plant isnt as close to the tree as it looks lol. There's prob a good 3 foot in between them. (loving the new phone, its camera is sick lol)

448359027 1170968833938638 7314422349024026462 n
Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

I’ve had buds grow out of that finger joint before
i had that happen on a Dela Haze plant from some European seed breeder. I wanna say World of Seeds or paradise. Excellent terp profile, beautiful plant, one of those "didnt clone it, really should have" plants we all have plenty of. It would have been a great money maker at the time for me lmao.

Was a free fem bean so didnt expect much outside hermie. Was a fantastic plant, very high yield for the space too.

edit:: im surprised. that was like 15 years ago lmao. It's still a thing.

SpursGrower

SpursGrower

The creep movies were great, I watched them a few years back, creep was the perfect title for the movie. I was a fan of the main character Mark Duplass from the show The League. I’m not a huge horror fan but I did recently see the Pope’s Exorcist , and another one called Smile.
Hulu has a good selection of horror movies, if you have their streaming service.
Awesome, I’ve been thinking of watching the league I didn’t realise he was in it but it was recommended recently to get me over a slump after binging all 16 seasons of it’s always sunny in about 4 weeks.

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Awesome, I’ve been thinking of watching the league I didn’t realise he was in it but it was recommended recently to get me over a slump after binging all 16 seasons of it’s always sunny in about 4 weeks.
Oh man, what sadness must have consumed you recently. Now you cant watch any more of it for like 5 years. That's sh*tty lmao (not sarcasm)

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
yea this thread is like 90% of my social experience in life right now. 🤣
Me the wife and kids aren’t exactly socia butterflies lol, we don’t hang out with people (I chill with my neighbors that smoke) we go out as a family and take walks on the beaches, find cool trails to walk etc, besides work, this site is my only socialization with people 🤣

Top Bottom