Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

Figured i may as well give this shit posting thing a good ole dropout try.
View attachment 2196534
View attachment 2196533
View attachment 2196532
2fc 2

JaBy

JaBy

@Mikedin

If someone put a gun to my head (only way i could ever really choose a favorite skynyrd song lol) and made me choose, id probably go with...

If someone hasn;t seen skynyrd play this song live, you have missed out. I still get the spine tingles thinking about it almost 20 years later. Was a little kid and it sat me right down to pay attention to every note lol.
wish the original members were still around. some truly outstanding music.

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
@Mikedin

If someone put a gun to my head (only way i could ever really choose a favorite skynyrd song lol) and made me choose, id probably go with...

If someone hasn;t seen skynyrd play this song live, you have missed out. I still get the spine tingles thinking about it almost 20 years later. Was a little kid and it sat me right down to pay attention to every note lol.

Another good one!

Saw skynyrd about 15 years ago live, obviously not the origina l full band but nonetheless, we ended up getting lucky the tickets we had were fake. I went with my mother-in-law she got them from her brother and he got them from his boss and they were actually fake tickets so we went didn’t know they were fake , got rejected. When we started walking back down the path to leave a guy who is scalping on the side of the path asked why we are leaving. Told him we got kicked out and he handed us two tickets and said have fun when we got back to the gate we found out they were VIP tickets and we are front row from the concert. I must’ve had 15 to 20 spliffs and joints passed to me in the first 15 minutes.me and the mother in law will ever forget that night haha

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter

It ain’t nothing 👊🏻🤡

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Saw this tour.
Dimebag is fucking immaculate in this live hit of dom/hollow. Note for note utter perfection.
Vinnie hits those drums like a damned peterbilt.

Fuck man, GETCHA PULL
Rip dime and vinnie

The sound quality is amazing….

Top Bottom