Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

I’m ordained with the church, so I’ll def hook any of you homies up with a discount on my “throwed-mitzvah”
I can marry anything, like a shit ticket to a brown eye.
I’ll scare all the kids for free.

And scrapple, pizza Jesus, and loaves plural.
The vaunted loafimal 👊🏻🤡
Damn... it's sad to see what dog breeders are doing these days! So unethical. That pup in the 4th pic is definitely.... in bread

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Really weird flower set on these marglobe tomatoes never seen a tomato flower like This before, only 4 like this on this one plant, lower sets have tomatoes cool almost looks like a dandelion head i se a few scattered across the other 10 marglobes but, almost looks like a quadruple flower fused it’ll be interesting to see the fruit set on them included a few normal flowers for reference

Then a couple of the big beef F1 hybrids, those fuckers are throwin down I’ll definitely be running these again no doubt

The things you notice when you hand pollinate everyday, same with canna gotta be present to notice stuff early 😁

IMG 5956
IMG 5957
IMG 5958
IMG 5959
IMG 5960
cpurola

cpurola

Really weird flower set on these marglobe tomatoes never seen a tomato flower like This before, only 4 like this on this one plant, lower sets have tomatoes cool almost looks like a dandelion head i se a few scattered across the other 10 marglobes but, almost looks like a quadruple flower fused it’ll be interesting to see the fruit set on them included a few normal flowers for reference

Then a couple of the big beef F1 hybrids, those fuckers are throwin down I’ll definitely be running these again no doubt

The things you notice when you hand pollinate everyday, same with canna gotta be present to notice stuff early 😁
I had a few of those on my Cherokee Purple plants last year but they never set fruit. Hope your's do.

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Dude.. keep that mutation if you start pumping out quad-tomatoes. Keep us updated as they fruit!

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Dude.. keep that mutation if you start pumping out quad-tomatoes. Keep us updated as they fruit!
Best believe it haha, they are marglobes so they are an heirloom variety, determinate

They were Livingston seeds, I’ll try to save some seeds from one of the tomatoes that come out of those flowers and start them in the basement and see if I can replicate it, if I can I’ll start selectively breeding for it

Fuck I should go grab some pollen from one of those flowers

IMG 5964

Latest posts

Top Bottom