Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Lots of older heads called kief pollen too lol. Just because it was yellowy and dusty. My mom still calls the dust below the screen in her grinder pollen lol. Personally I think that what he was talking about lol.

There are these little hash chunk kief pressers they used to sell everywhere. They're called pollen presses lol.
One of these you mean ?😂

IMG 4051
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Wassup Gro Bros!

These babes are on Day 16 of actual flower. The snowball buds are formed nicely before starting mid flower in another week or two. Very sticky and smelly.

Got them on Maxibloom, Calimagic and Hydroguard. This week I started adding 1/4 tsp of Flower Power from Element Nutrients to boost the flowers and swelling.

Just did an extensive defoliation today. Had to use peanut butter 3 times to get the resin off my fingers.

View attachment 2206972View attachment 2206973View attachment 2206974View attachment 2206976View attachment 2206981View attachment 2206996
The obligatory Wally stomp!
Not to be confused with getting Molly whopped.

Looks badass man!

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Really nice. You got a P2000 Viparspectra like me. It's really nice in a 2X4 closet grow tent. I get 900 ppfd at 18".

Its the light I grew my Big Bud plant earlier this year.

Right now it's growing an experimental accidentally crossed seed from a previous grow in a 3 gal fabric pot.
I actually have
P600
P1000
P1500x 2
P2000x2

They definitely earned the rest, lasted around five years before the upgrades.
Def good gear man.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Really nice. You got a P2000 Viparspectra like me. It's really nice in a 2X4 closet grow tent. I get 900 ppfd at 18".

Its the light I grew my Big Bud plant earlier this year.

Right now it's growing an experimental accidentally crossed seed from a previous grow in a 3 gal fabric pot.
Hey, actually I was hoping to resurrect my big bud seeds from 86 with the successful mowie and Kona 86 but the big bud seeds just took too much of a beating over 38 years.

You have any bb seeds?

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Lol just noticed in my one picture there's an infrared led not working on the Mars Hydro TS3000. I'm going to have to buy a new light for my 4X4 tent cause the dimmer function doesn't work anymore either. I've been running that light non stop since 2001.
So hey, you’ll appreciate this
Mowie 88 male
Nice pollen haul
I was able to score a female counter part will have legit mowie unfettered
I also crossed it with 21 strains.
Kona g pure
And 10 crosses with that.

IMG 6091
IMG 6078
IMG 6079
IMG 5693
IMG 5775
IMG 5776
wallywonks

wallywonks

Hey, actually I was hoping to resurrect my big bud seeds from 86 with the successful mowie and Kona 86 but the big bud seeds just took too much of a beating over 38 years.

You have any bb seeds?
The ones I have are over 30 yrs old. I'm hoping to find a seed in the buds I harvested. There were a couple bananas cause I left it go longer. I actually wanted her to make some seeds. My neighbor I hook him up and he said it's the bomb. Pretty much all I grew he said is better than the dispensaries bud he used to get.

I'm thinking of trying to get some of these really old seeds to pop. I have them in the bottom drawer of the fridge.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
The ones I have are over 30 yrs old. I'm hoping to find a seed in the buds I harvested. There were a couple bananas cause I left it go longer. I actually wanted her to make some seeds. My neighbor I hook him up and he said it's the bomb. Pretty much all I grew he said is better than the dispensaries bud he used to get.

I'm thinking of trying to get some of these really old seeds to pop. I have them in the bottom drawer of the fridge.
I just popped 38 year old seeds. I’ve had them that whole time 😂

wallywonks

wallywonks

So hey, you’ll appreciate this
Mowie 88 male
Nice pollen haul
I was able to score a female counter part will have legit mowie unfettered
I also crossed it with 21 strains.
Kona g pure
And 10 crosses with that.
Nice I always wanted to try to cross something intentionally. Never got a male plant to grow yet. Only regular seed I got to grow was the Big Bud that's really old

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter

I just popped 38 year old seeds. I’ve had them that whole time in
Nice I always wanted to try to cross something intentionally. Never got a male plant to grow yet. Only regular seed I got to grow was the Big Bud that's really old
ill send you some male pollen. Save you some time.

wallywonks

wallywonks

These are what I got from a person in Colorado who had a grow operation and he grew strains back in the 80s and 90s.

I've got the purple thunder to pop a tap root but then they just stop. Idk if I need that super vitamin liquid or some root powder used in cloning to help it. The big bud that got to a seedling was in bad shape but I kept with her and got her to make it.

20240630 081515
20240630 081605
20240630 081643
Top Bottom