Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

All the paper I see in some pics. Love it! Anyway when I was young kids would make cinnamon paper and take it to school and share it. When d.a.r.e came into play in the 80's the schools where I grew up made it against rules to possess cinnamon paper. It was deemed a gateway substance 😂 and would lead to expulsion. Point is just say no to cinnamon paper 😂
Personally I actually find the paper to more often then not be the least interesting of the things I collect lol. I do more giving paper away then anything else with it lmao

leroygreen

leroygreen

Personally I actually find the paper to more often then not be the least interesting of the things I collect lol. I do more giving paper away then anything else with it lmao
Well you know where I'm at give me some not
Read quote for my response 🤣. I messed this post up bad and can't figure it out on the fly.
Driving down road other day and a fella pulled away and left his ramps in middle of road. Pulled over and leaned them up on power pole they were in middle of road. By time I'm finishing up the fellas boss drives up pissed as hell, but very thankful I took care of his ramps and didn't scrap them as each ramp was about 50 lbs of steel.

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Well you know where I'm at give me some not

Driving down road other day and a fella pulled away and left his ramps in middle of road. Pulled over and leaned them up on power pole they were in middle of road. By time I'm finishing up the fellas boss drives up pissed as hell, but very thankful I took care of his ramps and didn't scrap them as each ramp was about 50 lbs of steel.
I'll be within a couple hours of you sometime in August if current plans hold :;)

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Nice man! Mine are still starters maybe 20-30 blueberries on each one, hoping they explode in size
They just put them in crappy clay earth at the edge of the woods and let em grow. They dont irrigate them, feed them, nothing. I convinced them to keep em around another season. Honestly its fruiting even better then i expected it to for only putting a few berries out the last several years (i wasnt here then to see what it did, they just told me they never really make any berries and when it did they were small and not very tasty, and they wanted em gone because of it lol). Next summer theyll be flushing buckets for sure. And they are absolutely delicious imho.

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Found it, my damn step kid actually drove home on this thing! Then she says, I think I have a flat.. I'm like wtf!!

View attachment 2209220
was it an Accord?

I hit a 2x4 on the interstate that came out a trailer in front of me in an acura tL (accord in a tuxedo) and it blew out both tires on my right side.

I didnt lose control, i didnt swerve, i hit the next exit and parked at a motel completely shocked. I was doing like 85 on midwestern interstates 0.o

My old taurus, when a tire went flat while driving doing 25 on a back road, people two cars back probably felt it pull to the side xD

I can totally see an inexperienced driver having a flat in a honda and not realizing it at first. Pretty easily actually lmao. In a chevy impala or something? HA! That's a genuinely hilarious thought... But in a honda, yea i can see that if they're inexperienced in a vehicle.

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

So I haven't fed these little ones. They're only like 5 weeks old. I didn't amend their soil. Nothing. I wanted them to stay small. Nothing but hose water so far. Everywhere in the patch I don't walk, plant life is growing back in way faster then other areas of my property I've cleared that don't have mimosa trees.

Currently in fialing miserably at keeping them small. PB4 is over waste high already.

Pretty convinced at this point all these mimosa roots are feeding the plants in my patch. (Large tree sized legume plants)

I'm assuming this is probably going to become a problem come flower. My plants are obviously getting heaps of nitrogen from somewhere 🤷‍♂️

IMG 20240702 145214561
IMG 20240702 145221789
IMG 20240702 145228145
IMG 20240702 145245842
cpurola

cpurola

So I haven't fed these little ones. They're only like 5 weeks old. I didn't amend their soil. Nothing. I wanted them to stay small. Nothing but hose water so far. Everywhere in the patch I don't walk, plant life is growing back in way faster then other areas of my property I've cleared that don't have mimosa trees.

Currently in fialing miserably at keeping them small. PB4 is over waste high already.

Pretty convinced at this point all these mimosa roots are feeding the plants in my patch. (Large tree sized legume plants)

I'm assuming this is probably going to become a problem come flower. My plants are obviously getting heaps of nitrogen from somewhere 🤷‍♂️
They don't call 'em weeds for nothing! LOL

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

They don't call 'em weeds for nothing! LOL
thats def for sure. But im not just hyping my plants, im actually slightly concerned now lmao. Ive seen a few people mentioning too many legumes can actually cause N toxicity symptoms in flower in super soils and stuff.

im 99% sure its the mimosas. I havent even fed these little ones yet and theyre growing in unamended packed clay. Theyre growing just as fast as the amended and fed plants. Thats not normal lol. I was just starting to think maybe the giant N fixing legume trees might be giving my plants extra N when i planted them. Wasnt sure.

Flash forward to now, im pretty thoroughly convinced the mimosas are feeding my plants. Back in KC ive f*cked off on a clone or two outside here or there, and didnt harvest a finished plant as tall as my peaceblaster seedling already is lmao. Theres also been giant hedges growing from this soil unkept for a long time. It should be mostly dead tbh. Not the slightest signs of deficiency either, which is.... odd. Like i said, growing from un-amended packed clay dominant natural soil that should be pretty barren lol. Thats why i busted my ass for a week to get all the loam up here for the other plants 🤣 I would have expected the little ones to be pretty damn hungry, and a lot smaller then this rn.

I do have stinky sulfury well water though, and give it to the in ground plants straight. Theres prob something in it useful, cant be much though, comes out between 150-300 ppm.

It almost seems like every time we get a natural rain, my plants respond as if they've been fed. It's gotta be the hercules sized legume roots 🤣

Last edited:
Top Bottom