WaKe'N'bAkE

• Thread starter 420alldaze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420alldaze

420alldaze

me too ...lol

420 you guys kill me. im about to have a whole room to make oil/hash / butter out of! fuckin hermed out:mad:
supa fiskas go to work!

42o

oh enjoy the day! now i have lots of room to veg croms fire;)

420alldaze

420alldaze

im pretty sure it was a bluberry that i had. quite perplexed. and they were just starting to get seeds. way more bud than seed.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Nice Crom.....I dont smoke much earl. ( yet)....would I cough my brains out?
or doese that water help alot?

and I dont have an oil pipe yet...where is a good place to get one? online or a head shop?
How much $ should I expect to pay for on like yours??

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
This is my bong:

This is the HMK Ti pad I use with a 18mm-14mm reducer. The HMK is a 14mm male end and the bong is a female 18mm joint. http://aqualabtechnologies.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=hmk

Aqua Lab Technology is a great company from SoCal that gets your ish to you fast as hell and not broken! Great gear they carry too. The specialize in Bubble extraction, and do not carry oil extraction products. (Refer to the link I posted previously for those)

As far as coughing goes, if you take a small dab you will get exceptional flavor and a very smooth hit; though potent. Don't underestimate this stuff! It's the strongest method I have found to smoke Cannabis too! Instant uppercut style! If you take too big of a dab, which won't even register on a scale lol, you'll be hacking, but you will also be SUPER HIGH! Take it easy with dabs too, because they will destroy your tolerance fast! Next thing you know you are smoking nothing but errl! Not a bad thing really. Start small and see what's up that's all.

Cheers,
Crom

PS
Aqua Labs is a sponsor here on the Farm!

jyip

jyip

i like the hmk ti thingies , but i cant drop 450 ona bubbler right now,,, are there mor economical bubblers that the HMK will pop onto to?i have acrop comin soon and dying to make some BHO , been readin bout it for almost a year ,,,,eventually i will even have pictures of nice crystal colas to so, promise,,hehhe,really

Top Bottom