WaKe'N'bAkE

• Thread starter 420alldaze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
I like ALT cause they are somewhat local for me. That and they never did me wrong! Not that other spots aren't the bees knees too! I have seen some collector sites, but haven't found a great one yet. Not on facedbook either sorry I try avoid the drama. lol You can pm me some links or here if that's cool with the mods?? I was just suggesting ALT so much cause they're sponsors here, and I have used 'em! I really want one of those Star Wars domes from Dellene Peralta!

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

I like ALT cause they are somewhat local for me. That and they never did me wrong! Not that other spots aren't the bees knees too! I have seen some collector sites, but haven't found a great one yet. Not on facedbook either sorry I try avoid the drama. lol You can pm me some links or here if that's cool with the mods?? I was just suggesting ALT so much cause they're sponsors here, and I have used 'em! I really want one of those Star Wars domes from Dellene Peralta!

thats koo. theres nothing wrong with loyalty. i got on facebook with the intentions of canna networking but some how intermingled my personal shit haha. no drama for me tho. theres some dope star wars pieces ive seen that cost 15k on there. youd love them

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

thats koo. theres nothing wrong with loyalty. i got on facebook with the intentions of canna networking but some how intermingled my personal shit haha. no drama for me tho. theres some dope star wars pieces ive seen that cost 15k on there. youd love them
forgot to say you have to be part of the groups to see the glass, they are invite only. make a crom account and come check them out.

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Like this!
Dellene Peralta storm trooper tube set

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

You guys are too funny! Returned my ronson, after one night of use. Was on my way to bb&b for the creme brule torch or the haight for the vector but saw this at the hw store for $40. Will try, can always return it, they love me there! Wall Lenk Corp.
DSCN2946

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
You guys are too funny! Returned my ronson, after one night of use. Was on my way to bb&b for the creme brule torch or the haight for the vector but saw this at the hw store for $40. Will try, can always return it, they love me there! Wall Lenk Corp.View attachment 231270

I'm eagerly awaiting a test report.

outwest

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
morning all:D everyone here always has sick ass oil pics....you all had me wanting some oil badly...so i made it happen with 20grams of sugar trim and lowers...yielded 2.6 grams of my best bho to date....just got my lungs ripped out but i feel good as fuck now :D
dab of strawberry cough bho on top of my bubba cross, grown by a buddy here at the farm
DSC01871
DSC01872
DSC01873
DSC01874
DSC01875

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

morning all:D everyone here always has sick ass oil pics....you all had me wanting some oil badly...so i made it happen with 20grams of sugar trim and lowers...yielded 2.6 grams of my best bho to date....just got my lungs ripped out but i feel good as fuck now :D
dab of strawberry cough bho on top of my bubba cross, grown by a buddy here at the farmView attachment 231271View attachment 231272View attachment 231273View attachment 231274View attachment 231275
Very nice Jim! Now cool/filter that shit through some water! Your lungs will thank you! But I will take it any way I can get it, and you gettin it homie!

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

I likze for mee the WLC torch. Easy to fill, and the right si. uhhh, wtf? LMFAO. That is what I get every ttime if I don't fix shit.It was supposed to be - I like the WLC torch, easy to fill and the right size for me. Could not get anymore hands free than that. Not that that is what I want, I am all hands on all the time, even this photo scares me. It is not up all the way and the flame is much bigger in person, for a flame.....You can see the Ti is red!
Ant how .
DSCN2947
DSCN2948

Too much too early? Or too little too late? WTF? IDK?
Now I'm talkin tooma self. Whoohoo:)

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Very nice Jim! Now cool/filter that shit through some water! Your lungs will thank you! But I will take it any way I can get it, and you gettin it homie!
we have a roor with a illadelph perk but no nail set up...no shops around here have oil gear
been wanting to get a set up for over a year..the oil ends up on blunts or bowls :D

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Hey Cheese did we blaze this at the Cup?^^ Not sure if we did or not. I had some there. Actually... I'm still pullin buds out of the "travel" containers for the Cup! Talk about packing too much bud for 2 days lmao!

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Im not sure if we did or not.
Hey Cheese did we blaze this at the Cup?^^ Not sure if we did or not. I had some there. Actually... I'm still pullin buds out of the "travel" containers for the Cup! Talk about packing too much bud for 2 days lmao!

onisdad

onisdad

Good morning all! After a couple of dabs i figured i would puff some flower and take a picture for this thread. Since I got my nail, i have been doing way more dabs than flower hits and i am conserving on oil too since the nail is so damn efficient!
This is some Sour Diesel and some fresh Lunawax
IMAG3606

Also for the new Spider Man movie coming out, I figured i throw in a shot of an old spidey comic. Not likely he will be wearing the black Venom suit in the new movie but at least he makes the web fluid in his lab and not inside his body....
IMAG3604

IMAG3607

some of what came out of my lab this week...
IMAG3600

IMAG3602

IMAG3611

almost forgot this shot of dabs on deck!
IMAG3599

ok....time for another dab! Stay frosty!

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Good morning all! After a couple of dabs i figured i would puff some flower and take a picture for this thread. Since I got my nail, i have been doing way more dabs than flower hits and i am conserving on oil too since the nail is so damn efficient!
This is some Sour Diesel and some fresh Lunawax
View attachment 232443
Also for the new Spider Man movie coming out, I figured i throw in a shot of an old spidey comic. Not likely he will be wearing the black Venom suit in the new movie but at least he makes the web fluid in his lab and not inside his body....
View attachment 232442
View attachment 232444
some of what came out of my lab this week...
View attachment 232440
View attachment 232441
View attachment 232446
almost forgot this shot of dabs on deck!
View attachment 232452
ok....time for another dab! Stay frosty!

Wow! Spider Man lives in Dab City! Or is it StoneyTown? Are they one in the same?!

outwest

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
got me a rig bro...payd alot but i think it was worth it...no torch yet, no dabber, and no oil..but give me a day or two and i will put something together ;)
DSC01902
DSC01903
DSC01904
DSC01905

Top Bottom