Week4Bytch ... What's He Up Too?

• Thread starter Week4Bytch
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BearWater

BearWater

If you were a hotdog would you eat yourself?
Supporter
First video is dead link maybe. I uploaded a smaller file to here directly just under that post. I don't know why YouTube keeps blocking my videos, I uploaded as NOT FOR KIDS and they still cock block my vids 😡
the censorship is very real out there!

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

The Cannabis Karen (I'm a Bytch)
Supporter
Amnesia Haze. (Week 8 abouts) She might be a 70 day grower.. Lets hope. (Some phenos go for 98 days)
PXL 20240617 041948817PORTRAIT2

Last edited:
Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

Supporter
We have some unwanted critters n the valley of death, gonna release some dark lady's tonight to ascend on these beasties to devour them alive.. 🫥

Releasing the ladybugs tonight! All U can eat Buffet Will Be Open Soon

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

Supporter
Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Putthataway

Putthataway

Believe it or not ...I checked on Amazon. And found a place just 3 hours from me. They shipped it next day.
Awesome, I got ripped off on eBay, I keep seeing people of the same scam. Seller prints label and never ships. Aribico is a supplier but hasn’t sold them for a few years. I got some from Lowe’s but they died. My lady wanted to create a little cycle of life for them so we didn’t have to buy them. The same picture is on multiple listings with the same negative feedback. Printed label and never shipped.

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

Supporter
Awesome, I got ripped off on eBay, I keep seeing people of the same scam. Seller prints label and never ships. Aribico is a supplier but hasn’t sold them for a few years. I got some from Lowe’s but they died. My lady wanted to create a little cycle of life for them so we didn’t have to buy them. The same picture is on multiple listings with the same negative feedback. Printed label and never shipped.
These guys are worth a look too

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

Supporter
They appear to be able to sell them. Have you ever bought from them?
Yes, multiple times. They're good. I just found this current merchant really close to me and because of the heat here went with them.. worked out. LADYBUGS got here overnight. 😁

Putthataway

Putthataway

Yes, multiple times. They're good. I just found this current merchant really close to me and because of the heat here went with them.. worked out. LADYBUGS got here overnight. 😁
Thanks, it’s only going to be 114 tomorrow. Overnight will be a must. 👊

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

Supporter
And we just dropped a bean. 😁 Fuk it. This one will be inside. We will see this one to the finish. (Let's get her popped before pouring the champagne)

9 Pound Hammer is an indica dominant hybrid (80% indica/20% sativa) strain created as a potent cross between the infamous Goo Berry X Hells OG X Jack the Ripper strains.
PXL 20240702 0222016362

Top Bottom