What’s GNick55 up too

• Thread starter GNick55
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
I used your 50/50 recipe of isopropyl and water last night at sunset on my 3 outdoor plants

I used 70% iso because I felt 99% might be too strong

I'm kind of anxious to see what dawn brings 😬 cuz I've never sprayed iso on plants before🙏🏻🤞🏻

I'm planning on reapplying in 3 Days to kill whatever hatches
should be fine,. all clones are fine, some have a few patches on leaves as i let the iso drip onto the soil surface,. here’s some that i have here

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Yeah they looked good this morning, how soon would you recommend reapplying to kill what hatches?
well if you soaked it good than nothing is living, but do another in a few days just because, maybe try 50% strength next time,.
no need to bother with any other treatments with other products,. 50-60% isopropyl will kill anything that bothers a marijuana plant,.

Beachbumm

Beachbumm

well if you soaked it good than nothing is living, but do another in a few days just because, maybe try 50% strength next time,.
no need to bother with any other treatments with other products,. 50-60% isopropyl will kill anything that bothers a marijuana plant,.
So ISO kills the eggs too?

I used 50/50 water & 70% ISO

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
well my buddy loved the Afghanica and this guy knows his weed,.. everyone which is 5-6 guys all wanted to be growing it this year but i fucked up so everyone wants it next year and have already putting in requests haha,…
IMG 2721

BudRanger1919

BudRanger1919

Love your hash thread by the way GNick, you are extremely helpful in your how-to videos and guides.
I have a rosin press, a simple hand lever system, but I have used it only 5-6 times and every time it was for a friend. Not big on dabs. I much, much prefer brick hash I can snap a bit off, roll it into a thin cylinder and throw into the middle of my joint.
I have always wondered how people turn hash into those solid gooey bricks, and now I know because of your hash thread. I knew there had to be a smaller and simpler way to do it, because I had seen videos of Moroccan people using a massive contraption, a huge multiple-person vice with blow torches to heat the metal plates and I was thinking "theres no way I am blasting a blow torch in my house.." so thank you very much <3 .

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
You should have texted back…. Top three my ass!!! Which two are better?😃
Love your hash thread by the way GNick, you are extremely helpful in your how-to videos and guides.
I have a rosin press, a simple hand lever system, but I have used it only 5-6 times and every time it was for a friend. Not big on dabs. I much, much prefer brick hash I can snap a bit off, roll it into a thin cylinder and throw into the middle of my joint.
I have always wondered how people turn hash into those solid gooey bricks, and now I know because of your hash thread. I knew there had to be a smaller and simpler way to do it, because I had seen videos of Moroccan people using a massive contraption, a huge multiple-person vice with blow torches to heat the metal plates and I was thinking "theres no way I am blasting a blow torch in my house.." so thank you very much <3 .
i’ve seen that vid!

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
the skill is easy to catch onto it’s just doing it, it’s funny how when you don’t know much about something than you go through a few ups and downs during the first few try’s that you start to understand what your actually trying to accomplish,..
look if @Oldchucky can make hash than i’d just dive right in!

BudRanger1919

BudRanger1919

the skill is easy to catch onto it’s just doing it, it’s funny how when you don’t know much about something than you go through a few ups and downs during the first few try’s that you start to understand what your actually trying to accomplish,..
I think your thread will be a great resource when it comes time. I used to just keep it as powdered hash but I always wanted to brick it, I just didn't know how. Im not sure if I will go bubble bags or dry sift yet, I am a ways away yet, but I have seen great results with both. Which is your preferred method of obtaining the powder, or does each strain sometimes bring its own requirements?

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
look if @Oldchucky can make hash than i’d just dive right in!
I may not like it, but you hit the nail right on the head! If I can do it, a monkey could do it! And he’s right you just Throw caution to the wind! After watching how!👍👍👍👍 In all fairness, a monkey would probably put me to shame! L O L

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
I think your thread will be a great resource when it comes time. I used to just keep it as powdered hash but I always wanted to brick it, I just didn't know how. Im not sure if I will go bubble bags or dry sift yet, I am a ways away yet, but I have seen great results with both. Which is your preferred method of obtaining the powder, or does each strain sometimes bring its own requirements?
well i’m still learning all the time and back in the day there wasn’t much to learn from,. i remember someone had a vhs tape of a homemade hash making video ill guess from afghanistan like the videos on youtube today though this was like 40 yrs ago,. anyhoo i would prefer dry sifting over bubble but both have certain requirements to be successful, so for me it’s dry sifting in winter and bubble in summer,.. as far as a hashish consistency like soft or hard hash is dependent on strain, now this is my feeling about it,. equatorial strains, southern hemisphere are more soft hashish and northern hemisphere is more harder hashish,.. though cleanliness of resin, maturity of trichome heads etc have an effect,.
i’m guessing and pretty sure the red headed hippie hash i’ll ice water it and than hot bottle and hand work it good as i know (feel) it’ll be a softer gooey hash,.
we’ll see in a few weeks,..

BudRanger1919

BudRanger1919

well i’m still learning all the time and back in the day there wasn’t much to learn from,. i remember someone had a vhs tape of a homemade hash making video ill guess from afghanistan like the videos on youtube today though this was like 40 yrs ago,. anyhoo i would prefer dry sifting over bubble but both have certain requirements to be successful, so for me it’s dry sifting in winter and bubble in summer,.. as far as a hashish consistency like soft or hard hash is dependent on strain, now this is my feeling about it,. equatorial strains, southern hemisphere are more soft hashish and northern hemisphere is more harder hashish,.. though cleanliness of resin, maturity of trichome heads etc have an effect,.
i’m guessing and pretty sure the red headed hippie hash i’ll ice water it and than hot bottle and hand work it good as i know (feel) it’ll be a softer gooey hash,.
Thank you for your detailed answer! Ill get myself a set of both when the time comes. I also live in an area where I will probably have to follow your winter-summer method.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
I may not like it, but you hit the nail right on the head! If I can do it, a monkey could do it! And he’s right you just Throw caution to the wind! After watching how!👍👍👍👍 In all fairness, a monkey would probably put me to shame! L O L

But it does require a fair amount of weed! So get to growing your ass off!😂🐒
i can hear him now, honey change of plans for the backyard reno hahaha

Latest posts

Top Bottom